• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    amnesiahacker best of luck with your exams and please do not forget this great thread.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    I will probably still update. They will be small updates though for the next 3 weeks.
    And thanks everyone I need all the luck I can get in my exams....

Years
    w000000t.. spenmt half an hour reading this.... now... is there gonna be lance... and also, although, i'm really bad at tiles... the things next to the firdge (the sink, gas... etc..) shoud be re made... the rival is a red head... rite?... u can name him... rite???
    THNX... good luck with ur exams... i'm also gonna have start oif year 8 exams... *kicks the peoridic table* 'WHISTLES...'

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Drake1012 said:
    i'm also gonna have start oif year 8 exams... *kicks the peoridic table* 'WHISTLES...'

Year 8 exams? Boy are you in for a surprise when your GCSEs and A-Levels come along. ^_^

Great looking hack by the way. Gold and Silver are easily my favourite Pokemon games in the series, and I've longed for a GBA remake.

Until then, I can look foward to this baby. :D Keep it up, dude!

Last edited:

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    I will be adding a lot of new features and I will make you able to name your rival and these exams are my year 11 exams. GCSEs are next year :( Oh and today I made a lot of advances in hacking today ;) you will all get to see it soon enough.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    This Hack looks awesome!! Good luck w/ your exams! Oh another thing, Will you be able to catch any other legends than Entai, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh(Celebi)? Will you add others?

hacker23

Begginer Hacker
    Years
    I would love to play your hack when it comes out (i suppose thats if im allowed seeing as you dont like me by the looks of it as for both of my hacks you put no its worth the rubbish can) also Pokemon Gold version name has already been taken

Cause thats what you said about my hack isnt it ???

Pokemon Master XD

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    So... This looks good! I can help with all of the minor things... Maybe a little mapping... And a few bits of trainers... And their pokemon... But... Looks like a good game!

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    hacker23 said:
    I would love to play your hack when it comes out (i suppose thats if im allowed seeing as you dont like me by the looks of it as for both of my hacks you put no its worth the rubbish can) also Pokemon Gold version name has already been taken

Cause thats what you said about my hack isnt it ???

Dude it's constructive criticism, I know you're a Junior hacker but you need to do better to be considered as a good hacker. I know Gold has been taken but not for the Advanced Gen.

steelixlv255 said:
    So... This looks good! I can help with all of the minor things... Maybe a little mapping... And a few bits of trainers... And their pokemon... But... Looks like a good game!

Thanks. Would you be able to recolour some G/S trainers for me? I have the full archive of them posted back here somewhere...

Edit: Forgot about advertising :(

Last edited:

hacker23

Begginer Hacker
    Years
    Hey amnesiahacker can i help you a bit with mapping im not to bad when it comes to doing mapping i think

Pokemon Master XD

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    amnesiahacker said:
    Dude it's constructive criticism, I know you're a Junior hacker but you need to do better to be considered as a good hacker. I know Gold has been taken but not for the Advanced Gen.

Thanks. Would you be able to recolour some G/S trainers for me? I have the full archive of them posted back here somewhere...

Edit: Forgot about advertising :(

What's that mean? I'm confuzed... And... Yea. I can recolor.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back