• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    no... lol i wasnt askin 4 a BETA... i was asking y did he say after he completes a certain town he will release it... its obvious that hes completed it so i was wondering where the BETA wud come out >.<

yankee_fanatic33

GENIUS INC.
    Years
    I always wondered when a beta patch would come out... but I am a very patient person, so I didn't ask. (I'm not asking right now, either.) But, I am sure that amnesiahacker is doing the best he can... and that is all that we can ask of him... Keep up the hard work, amnesiahacker!

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    Guys I'm sorry I forgot to post about it but I'm taking a break fir a while. I will probably still work on my hack during my free time. But at the minute school is just taking over my life, and school is more important than hacking. I will return soon when I have got back on track.

yankee_fanatic33

GENIUS INC.
    Years
    Yeah, amnesiahcaker, I feel your pain. I hate school too. But, we're all required to go to it at some point in our lives... Hope you can get back to your hack soon!

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    im going to say this is at another point where a person is going to give up on a gold/silver/crystal remade hack...

I wish someone would just stick to one and really create a full one. I would like to play one.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    pmape09 said:
    im going to say this is at another point where a person is going to give up on a gold/silver/crystal remade hack...

I wish someone would just stick to one and really create a full one. I would like to play one.
    Make one yourself if you're going to say that about this HACK! But yeah, school's annoying(For you guy's anyway) but I hope that you can get back to HACKING soon.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    you dont HAVE to take my advice, but i think that you should let one of your best teammates to work on the game while you are gone... as alot of people have said, school is very annoying and always pops up at the wrong time xD... so i wish you good luck in your hack and keep up the good work :D

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    sligkid said:
    yo amnesia can i be official mapper for this hack? im good at mapping :D

No probz sligkid! You can keep doing maps while i'm not around.

BTW I haven't done anything else on this hack except the up and downstairs maps and title and character! Sooooooo busy!

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    Okay guys I'm sorry but I have some bad news: I have been making great progress in this hack the past few days and I'm actually quite pleased with myself :) but When I started planning for the future of the Hack, I realised that I am unable to include a lot of elements in the hack which are in gold. therefore making this hack incomplete. not to mention the items missing from ruby that are in gold. Maybe someone will have the knowledge and time available to finish a Gold Remake hack, So I leave with you all the last screenshot of my Cancelled Gold Hack.

[Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

~Closed by request of creator~

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Sorry to hear that.

If you decide to continue working on it within a one year period, you can PM me or Jeremy to re-open this thread for you.

~closed by request~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back