• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [RUBY] Pokémon Wulfenite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    .:Intro:.
    Pokémon Wulfenite is my second hack. This one I hope to complete. (Or near completion if I can't) Also, the storyline is based on if Brendan/May did not exist.

.:Storyline:.

After the Seven Days of Torrent, Team Magma plans to capture Groudon to dry up the land and sea, which Kyogre had flooded during the Seven Days of Torrent. Your are a beginning trainer who just gets his/her Pokémon. When you are requested by Professor Birch to go check out the Pokémon of Route 102, you run into a Team Magma grunt, who unknowingly tells you all their plans. Your story begins here...

.:Features:.

• New Graphics
    • New Trainers
    • Redone (And Renamed) Hoenn

.:Hack Of:.
    Pokémon Ruby (AXVE)

.:Screenshots:.
    [RUBY] Pokémon Wulfenite[RUBY] Pokémon Wulfenite
    NOTE: Those grass tiles were made by me. They were not stolen form Sergio's hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yay!!!First to post!!
    Looks awesome ;)
    I really like the new tiles!
    If you need any help PM me.

Years
    Here is Route 102. It is too big to make screenshots for, so I just made a picture of it. (Actually, I still have to put in al the tile behaviors.) As soon as all the tile behaviors are put in, I will make real screenshots. (Sorry if it looks blurry.)

[RUBY] Pokémon Wulfenite

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    The grasscould have some improvement but the rest good to early to rate it any way have a fun time making this hack

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Great hack!

Nice hack. It has bright future!
    I like that grass, but I think it should be bit improved. It has space around it, so you should make shadow under it. Here's what I meant (if you'll use it, you can - no credit, it's your grass, just with shadow):

[RUBY] Pokémon Wulfenite

Here's original and edted tall grass on the standard green tile. Which one will you choose?

[RUBY] Pokémon Wulfenite

And those trees, aren't they from RPG maker games?
    Just asking.

Anyways, really nice hack. Keep it up! And this wasn't any offense! Just idea how to improve.

Last edited:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Ah, it's so irritating, those black... 'blurries', dots around the grass. Look the whole map of route 102.

But overal, it looks good.

Years
    @ Sugimori: I tried that. It looked a little awkward when I started testing.

@ Arbok: That is just the way AdvanceMap loads the tiles.

YAY! New screenshots of Route 104. Check the first post. Oh, and just to let you know, my hack takes place after Micklo's.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    That's so awfully. Always the flower shop, that grandma and those berries, fisherman, etc. On route 104... XD

But, very nice :)

Years
    Ok, I have been working on some new tiles for quite some time, so expect new screenshots soon. Also, Mateo let me use his lilypad tile, so I will post some screenshots of that later tonight.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow. This looks cool so far. ^^
    Sounds cool too.
    The whole Team Magma Grunt thing will be interesting to see.

Years
    Guess what? As soon as EmberOrange is done, I will start working on Wulfenite again. Expect new tiles and a demo, but not for a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back