• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Yeah sorrry i just realised i looked about a day or two ago Sorry so i hate rock so im totaly out u stole my fav element (but first in best dressed) good luck and show all the non belivers ice is the best element of them all

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • quick question are legendaries allowed I won't use one I was just wondering
    One of the many rules I should have added in at first. No, Legendaries are not allowed to be used during the run, if this changes anyones mind about doing this I understand, am massivly dissapointed, but understand.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Yeah sorrry i just realised i looked about a day or two ago Sorry so i hate rock so im totaly out u stole my fav element (but first in best dressed) good luck and show all the non belivers ice is the best element of them all
    Please take rock im so anxious to start my game I cant take 1 more day of it.

SO please Take Rock You will be this threads hero.

LOLZ

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    *sigh* it doesnt really matter now but now im certain that i wont get first TT_TT

Oh well but Im still willing for you to change it or at least make us start now

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Midnight eastern time..
    That's 5:00am GMT...
    -Sets my DS Alarm for five o'clock, ready to get started in the morning-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back