• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Race to the E4!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Hey guys, Tackle here, I was checking out this part of the forums and i noticed there wasn't any Threads like the one im making so here we go.

RACE TO THE E4 Challenge:

Rules:

Must have 6 Poke's in the Party, Only 1 HM Slave aloud, so choose wisely,

Teams Must be balanced so this isn't a Monotype challenge.

No Ubers aloud (Obviously) As they take the fun out of the challenge with there, well.. Uberness.

This Is a RACE, So try and win it first, Then you will be more uber than the ubers themselves

And most of all, Have fun!

GO! What are you waiting for? GO, GO RUN FOR YOUR-! Go..

Hmmm.. I can tell this Thread is getting alot of feedback.. /end sarcasm. Anyways, i started my Race to the E4 Yesterday and i can say i have made quite some Good Time.

I have beaten 5 Gyms already, Have an affective Team on all Leaders, and All My Poke's are all pretty even Leveled. So heres my Team.

Team:

My first ever PokeMon I am Proud to announce that He is the Pro Mud fish that Destroyed My Fathers level 31 Slaking with Repeated Mud Shot. He's Level 27 And Has a total of 81HP. He's!

Marshtomp
    Moves:
    Surf
    Growl
    Mud Shot
    Tackle

And in the Second Corner, the Bat that Scared the Cat, It's a Level 25 Female!

Golbat
    Moves:
    Bite
    Supersonic
    Leech Life
    Wing Attack

And in the Third Corner, Can you smell what this Rock is Cookin'? He's level 25 With an HP Level of 67 This Is!

Graveler
    Moves:
    Rock Throw
    Rock Smash
    Magnitude
    Self destruct

And now.. He may be stinky But he doesn't spray Inky! At level 25 With HP of 67 this Flower im talking about is!

Gloom
    Moves:
    Absorb
    Acid
    Poison Powder
    Sleep Powder

Then there's the one who Brawled till he Ended it all. At level 28 With 88 HP He's!

Machoke
    Moves:
    Seismic Toss
    Revenge
    Focus Energy
    Karate Chop

And now, the Last addition to the team, A poke that was young and weak, But transformed into a Beast with Electricity to keep its heart beating, Im talking about!

Manectrike
    Moves:
    Spark
    Thunder Wave
    Leer
    Quick Attack

Thank you for your time ladies and Gentleman and Good luck, On your Race to the E4!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back