• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire Trainer Card

Jackson148

Hardcore & Unorthodox
Years
  • Well I got a question...For my trainer card I got the first upgrade by beating the elite four, then I got 200 pokemon in my Hoenn Dex, then I beat all 5 master rank contests...How come I'm still a bronze card? I searched everywhere for a solution, they say you have to beat all 5 contests, I did that but it didn't work. Another one says you have to beat the contests and get all 5 of your contest Pokemon painted in the Lilycove Museum, I'm working on that right now...but I just wanna make sure, so can you help me? :)

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Well unless your game is glitched you should have the right trainer card.

What colour is it.

Years
  • I have a silver trainer card on my Sapphire version.

I have the following done:

Elite 4
    Paintings in Museum
    Complete Pokedex

I just need to figure out how to get the last star on sapphire.

Jackson148

Hardcore & Unorthodox
    Years
  • Thanks, that's what everyone had been saying, you have to get the Lilycove paintings as far as I know...Thanks again....By the way, I also heard that the last star is from the Battle Tower.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • You have to beat the the MASTER RANK contest and at the end, your pokemon has to have at least 4 stars and 4 hearts AND IT MUST WIN. If that happens a painter will come outside to you and show you her painting of your ppoke. then she says she wishes she could put ti in a museum. then click yes and she goes and gives it to the surator at the museum and he puts it in the top floor. You must do this for every contest. Then your card will change. But even after that, you'll stuill opnly have a silver card... Then you get a star for winning 100 straight battles at the battle tower. (Or maybe it was only 50...)

Back