• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruined Cards

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    I was looking at the Japanese Promo's on some website, and I found a Toon Dark Magician Girl. ;.; That is just ARG! How could they.... Evil Toon monsters. EVIL. Do they make a Toon Dark Magician too?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    I'd imagine so, I mean, they did make a Toon Gemini Elf, didn't they?

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    My fave (my ONLY fave) Toon Card is the Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, seening is that I love the BEWDs and cute cuddly toons XD. But EVIL! If they toonify, the Red Eyes B. Skull Dragon, I will go into super psyco mode, the REBSD is my best card in my deck, when powered up with my two Black Pendents, and Dragon Treasure ^^. But my luck in drawing my dragon cards isn't so good... ^^;;

Years
    b4k4... well, 3y3 4m b4ck! XD in 4ll m| l33tn355.
    hehe. anyways... toon bewd is too hard of a card to get down. unless you use that dragon flute l. of d. combo. but then, they kill your stupid toon world and you lose. so ha. bakayuri. j0 danny, whats up? XD

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Toon Cannon Soldier looks something I would have nightmares about... *shivers*, I remeber some guy trying to kill me offf with the Winged Dragon of Rha... Its was a sad attempt because i used all 3 7 completed on my overdrive (its 3700 now) then used Limiter Removal (its now 7400). Too bad for him lololol, just too tick him off I used dementio hole to take away overdive and keep it till my next turn muhahaha!

Last edited:

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    I do not work good with toons.... I have bad drawing luck and combo's hate me. I stick with plain old beatdown so I do not screw myself over. Do they ever make a toon Dark Magician? And does anyone know anything about the Dark Magician Valkry(sp)... Kinda looks like DMG and BB mixed.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    They only suck because you did not know how to use them very well, when the new toon classes come out it will be better. *mumbling and cursing* Spirit Monsters. *twitch*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    hehe, yeah. hino kagu tsuchi kicked your arse many a time dan. just be lucky i am having fun with my magna warrior deck. and, heaven forbid, i cant beat you, they will come out again. >:D

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    I have many things you may not know Rokuke-kun. You must wait and see what the new and improved Elijah-sensei has in store for you. *evil grin*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Hmm, toon cards, some idiots at my school think their invincible cause they believe everything from the show....they think that toon cards can't take damage...what FOOLS!

BOO ya$

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    The Duelist kingdom episodes were alot different then the real game! i mean you dont even have to sacrafice cards to summun BEWD! :confused:

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    They ruined Jinzo in price value because they re-released it out in the tins. The card was worth about $60-80 dollars canadian around here. It will drop in price, I wouldn't be surprised if Raigeki will be going in the starter decks then everyone will have a Raigeki & Jinzo.

Anyway, I don't know, they made a wise choice editing Dian Keto the Cure Master thats for sure >.<

Years
    Making too many toons would be stupid and pointless... i mean my favs are toon Ryu-Ran and toon BEWD!

there is no such thing as toon ryu-ran!

but there is such thing as manga ryu-ran-LOL :classic: :classic: :classic:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    [
    Fallen Angel said:
    My fave (my ONLY fave) Toon Card is the Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, seening is that I love the BEWDs and cute cuddly toons XD. But EVIL! If they toonify, the Red Eyes B. Skull Dragon, I will go into super psyco mode, the REBSD is my best card in my deck, when powered up with my two Black Pendents, and Dragon Treasure ^^. But my luck in drawing my dragon cards isn't so good... ^^;;

No offense but you remind me of a friend of mine. Very dependent on his REBSD and always loses. And yor equipe spell cards are weak. get some malevolent nuzzler instead at the very least.

Dakota said:
    Hmm, toon cards, some idiots at my school think their invincible cause they believe everything from the show....they think that toon cards can't take damage...what FOOLS!

BOO ya$

That "idiot" As you call him is right. As long as they're on the feild, Toon Monsters can't be attacked by anything except other toons. So they basically are invincible unless you take out toon world early or oyu run your own toon deck. :\

Sapphire Latios said:
    Making too many toons would be stupid and pointless... i mean my favs are toon Ryu-Ran and toon BEWD!

Toons aren't pointless because they can attack the lifepoints directly and can't be attacked back. you're opponents only salavation would be in destroying toon world, but if they don't do it fast enough then it's game over for them. making more toons isn't a bad thing. that just means there are more toons in you deck, therefore easier to pull these deadly creatures and put a hurting on your opponent.

zanstic said:
    They only suck because you did not know how to use them very well, when the new toon classes come out it will be better. *mumbling and cursing* Spirit Monsters. *twitch*

Agreed, althoguh spirit monsters are already out. you more than likely just didn't know how to use them properly, and that is why you think they suck. :\

Back