• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tribe Bulu] Ruins of Abundance [Bulu Tribe DCC]

Years
    Welcome to the Bulu Tribe!
    Tribe Kahunas: gimmiepie and tokyodrift
    Hey there, welcome to the Ruins of Abundance!

If you're seeing this that means you've been assigned to Tribe Bulu. To be apart of Tribe Bulu means you tend to have patient and passive qualities. Those of Tribe Bulu tend towards being more lax and open to cooperation. Treat them with respect and they'll do the same for you, happy to share their resources and knowledge. The people of Tribe Bulu prefer to sit back, avoiding conflict where they can and letting their enemies deal with each other before sweeping in and claiming the win with little resistance.

This thread is for the members of our Tribe to hang out and converse on general topics of discussion. Feel free to introduce yourself and get to know each other, ask any questions you may have for your fellow tribe members or the Kahunas.

Ruins of Abundance [Bulu Tribe DCC]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I'm surprised no-one's postbits have a team icon on them. It's very difficult for me to tell who's on which team without them.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    The team icons have been done for a bit. Just waiting on them to be implemented.

Years
    We're doing really well in the Egg Swap. Syntthetix has a massive lead and he will likely seal the win for us, but I'm closing in on both Calzone407 (Lele), and Chr. Draco (Fini's only participant) who hold a joint second but only one point separating them and me.

If they don't get some last-minute points and I do, I could easily end in a Top 3 finish. Since me and Syn are the only ones playing for us, it'll be a double whammy if I get 2nd or 3rd on top of Syn winning.

Back