• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Ruins of Alpha (crystal)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I lost my players guide for G/S/C, so I'm stuck... Well not really stuck, but I can't get this pokemon. Okay, how do I go across the ruins of alpha so i can go to that patch of grass to catch Natu, Smeargle and water pokemon?? Do I need to go through a certain cave? Is there a map than somebody can show me where to go and how to get into that area. Its the unown caves... I solve the 2 caves, but I end up in the unown basement or w/e its called lol.

---Another real quick question. Is it really worth catching all the unown? lol

Years
  • It's hard to remember where is ruins of Alph but I can answer at you quick question.

Yes, it's really worth because Unown U and A appear anytime

Years
  • You can only access the Natu/Smeargle area through Union Cave as soon as you can use Surf. (go down the stairs behind the Pokemaniac, surf up north, beat some hikers and one of the 2 exits should bring you to that patch of grass, i think it was the upper one i'm but not really sure)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    You can only access the Natu/Smeargle area through Union Cave as soon as you can use Surf. (go down the stairs behind the Pokemaniac, surf up north, beat some hikers and one of the 2 exits should bring you to that patch of grass, i think it was the upper one i'm but not really sure)
    omg thank you so much. It helped a lot! ^_^

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • And what from I can remember Union cave is where you can get a lapras too right?

Back