• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rukario Discussion.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Discuss about Rukario here! :) Do you think Rukario would be part of the 'big 3' or a 'by-itself' Legendary? If he was part of a big 3, I can imagine a Sphinx Pok?mon and some other Egyptian thing.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    When was Mewtwo classified with them? I always thought he was with Deoxys. Yea, Rukario would be better off as a stand alone, although I could see how it being in a 'Big 3' would work.

Years
    I lumped Deoxys with Mew, Cerebii, Jirachi in the "Un-Obtainable unless at Nintendo event" category.

Mewtwo is definately stand alone as I suspect Rukario will be the same.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I think Lucario will be more like Mew than anything else.
    Is it me, or is there something about Mew and Lucario.
    Mew looks a bit of a cat, and Lucario, well, a dog.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    ^ Yes he is.

Yeah I think he is one of thoe pokemon who have no "teams" or anything he is just there.Like when he ended the wear Between the Red's and Green's

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    I've been a bit out of the loop lately. I've seen the pics of Rukario here since I joined, but had never heard of him until then. I know he's a 4th generation Pokemon. Can someone direct me to a place where I can find out more about the 4th generation. You all seem so knowledgeable about this. The only other 4th generation Pokemon I'd heard of before joining were Bonsley and Munchlax...

Years
    crappy legendary, Steel fighting, week against to many
    one off mew like, only nintendo event pokemon get movies, I am disregarding 5 as a movie, and 3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think Lucario is stand alone, he doesn't seem to resemble anyone up until now but maybe they will announce others or maybe he could be a part of two similar legendaries like Latios and Latias.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    He's a stand alone. Big three's don't usually get their own movie(Suicune second to Celebii). Exception is Entei. He looks like a quite cool legendary, dosen't look like he has any notable weaknesses.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    i'd say at least another to be Lucarios sidekick - aka Ho-ho n Lugia.

Lucario is anubis [dog god isn't it? egyptian?] and wolf-like.
    English translation possiblilty - Lucalios, or maybe Lunabis. i did actually, believe it or not - guess the names on aron, lairon, beautifly, dustox, metang, metagross, jirachi, deoxys and the regis [WOAH BIG ONE THERE WITH THE REGIS].
    his buddy could be as mentioned before a sphinx - aka dog/cat thing.

Bonsly is so cool, bonzai!
    my guesses for this guy was:
    Kamiwoodo, Fayowoodo. have no bloody idea where i got those ones from =/

Munchlax was predictably easy to guess.
    my gueses: Munchlax or Baylax

Manyula, the evo of Sneasel.
    guesses - Dreasal [dreaded weasal]

Manene, preevo of mr Mime
    gueses - Clowubb

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hi my name is max and i think Lucario would be cool as a stand alone i disagree with the types that they have chosen for Lucario though because the 5 legendary bird pokemon can eaily beat him if he is a fighting type but i think the steel half might bring the super effective chance down.

Back