• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rukario.net .:. When A Hero Emerges Part 2

Xicer

World's Greatest
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    I finally gotten a layout and fix my server problem, its still empty because by the help with my good friend and maker of the layout ashly138 I got it online today so here it is www.rukario.net

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Thanks I though no one will post here xp

EDIT: It looks better on Internet Explorer

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Congrats on the new launch dude!!! I must say the design is well done, all except for the weird bar above each news post.. but i guess that's because of PokeFeeds. eh, all in all it's a winner.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Love the banner! and the layout itsefl! keep up the awesome work! and it will be a big hit^^

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Thanks everyone for the comments, I know that the widths are messsed up it happens if you were using firefox it looks better on internet explorer.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • So you expect your visitors to take the time and effort to go on IE just to see your site?

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    *sigh* not really just saying that it looks better on IE.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I like your new layout, and I liked your old one. You have had a couple rukario.net sites now and you never seem to have content, always pokefeeds news thats all.

I think that you should get some content and fix the width problem, because sites usually look best in FireFox and IE sucks imo.

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    As I said before I will add content soon so don't worry.

Back