• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rukario Sprite Revealed!!

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Rukario Sprite Revealed!!

Actually not really but I made my own version of it, what do you think? :P

edit: This sprite has been made free for public use in fusions, sig pictures, avatars, trainer cards, you name it. Just do not claim as your own. Credit appreciated but not required. Use in fangames or romhacks is NOT permitted, PM me if you absolutely want to use it for these purposes.

~DS

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    *head spins around*Wo that is good I like it you must be a experienced spriter.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Now THATS a Good Sprite! 10/10 for ya! =D
    Now we just have to see if the "original" one will be in 3D, since the DS can handle that... @_@

ARGH! I dont want to Sprite in 3D! ._.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    *off topic*
    I dont really think it will be like that. Just becasue the ds can handle it, doesn't mean it will happen. Remember warioware was mainly sprite based :P. I have a fealling they will be animated sprites.

*on topic*
    Awwes at the rukario. That was the second rukario sprite ive seen. Funny thing is how similer they were, but there was the small differences. Most likely because you used the same pose :]. Im NOT accusing you of copying, so dont get that idea.

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    For the two of you that asked if you could use it, go ahead. Not sure if you want it for a sig or trainer card or something but whatever..

@Aveix:
    Ehehe yeah, well there's only 1 official art to go with it right now so I wasn't sure what other poses this thing was capable of @.@; I'll make something more original next time.. just the other one I saw here just was a mewtwo edit and wasn't that good so.. myuh.

~DS

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ooh, cool sprite, I like it, may I use it in fusions or elsewhere? I'll tell who made it ^^

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    O.o woah... that's good. How long did it take you to make it? A sprite like that would take me 3 hours to make. ^_^;

Years
    Wow!I like that alot, you mind if I put it as my profile piccie?That's really awesome.I latched onto Rukario ever since he was revealed XD.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    [sapphiredewgong]Jesus Moskowitz Christ.[/sapphiredewgong] What happened to the criticism?I agree it's nice, but 10/10? No sprite is EVER 10/10. NEVER.

I like it. The shading. The Anti-Aliasing. It all owns. But the third horn looks weird, it looks as if it's coming out of the first horn.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    I think it's beautiful, but I'm agreeing with Sapphire Dragon. I never give out 10/10's since there's always some way you can improve. So 9/10 for you! :P But I can't think of ways to make it better.
    You should be VERY proud of yourself for that sprite.

Years
    Wow, that is good! Good outlining, great shading. The right leg looks kinda bent a little, and from the pose, it's missing the left arm ^^;;; but that's still awesome.

~Chibi~

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    woah. nice job. did u make it out from sratch? well it's awsome DeltaSuicune.
    The shading is very well done. I give it a 9.9/10 ;)

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Since I've been getting disgusting amounts of PMs regariding permission of whether people can use this sprite or not... I'm going more lenient since I don't care that much any more. It's not a sprite I overly love or care for, so I've changed my first post regarding usage.

Enjoy.

@SapphireL:
    About 30 minutes actually.. for good or for worse.

@Sapphire_Dragon:
    Not sure which horn you're talking about.. the critter has 2 claw things on the back of each paw, it has 2 blue ears, and 2 black ears behind those I thought..

@Kecleon_:
    .... fyi I'm giving myself a 7/10 on this sprite. Just to let you know what I think of it from my eye.

@Master Chief:
    I only do scratch sprites these days, fusions and edits hold no challenge to me. Ditto with the scratch sprites in my sig banner.

I would go sprite Manyuura and Usohachi given that I can guess what they look like from evidence I've gathered so far.. but I'll wait until official art is released to prevent people from flaming me that they look wrong later >.>

~DS

Last edited:

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    WHOA! Delta Suicune that is an amazing picture of Rukario! Would you let me use it for my game? I will of course give credit to this masterpiece. I would appreciate it if you would let me. If not, I understand. Keep up the excellent work!

AbareMax

Back