• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rumor watch

Years
    Come get confirmations on rumors or have them debunked.

Catching a Johto starter. Talk to they gold miner on 3 Island and get a nugget. Leave the cave right below where he is and in that patch you will find one.

Tried it and only found Dunsparce. Was I to impatient or is it bullocks?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    LMAO,

A Johto starter in island 3 that is 100% completly false you cant get johto starters in Fire Red & Leaf Green.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Can anyone help me out here. The thing about going into safari zone and then saving and doing all these things to go to crazy island.....is that true? i mean it says save then go in, take a step forward then save but.....when your in safari zone you can't save in there so how is this possible? Has anyone done it? If so could someone post the way they did it here cause the way i've seen it.....it's not poosible!

Thanks for any help given ^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    LMAO,

A Johto starter in island 3 that is 100% completly false you cant get johto starters in Fire Red & Leaf Green.
    That rumour has been circling around since forever and a day ago, and then they appeared in Emerald. Now THAT'S creative thinking!

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    -Jirachi- said:
    The thing about going into safari zone and then saving and doing all these things to go to crazy island.....is that true? i mean it says save then go in, take a step forward then save but.....when your in safari zone you can't save in there so how is this possible? Has anyone done it? If so could someone post the way they did it here cause the way i've seen it.....it's not poosible!
    A similar trick can be performed in the original Red and Blue games: Enter the Safari Zone, use Fly to exit, use Surf along the eastern coast of Cinnabar Island until the PA ding-dongs, exit the Safari Zone checkpoint to go into Glitch City, or something like that. But in Fire Red or Leaf Green you can't do any of this.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    Come get confirmations on rumors or have them debunked.

Catching a Johto starter. Talk to they gold miner on 3 Island and get a nugget. Leave the cave right below where he is and in that patch you will find one.

Tried it and only found Dunsparce. Was I to impatient or is it bullocks?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u can get the starters from collumsium or emerald

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Crystal Walrein said:
    A similar trick can be performed in the original Red and Blue games: Enter the Safari Zone, use Fly to exit, use Surf along the eastern coast of Cinnabar Island until the PA ding-dongs, exit the Safari Zone checkpoint to go into Glitch City, or something like that. But in Fire Red or Leaf Green you can't do any of this.

I thought as much because the way i got told to do it was to enter then save and then it goes off from there :P Well thanks for clearing things up for me ^^

Back