• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Rumors: Pokemon cheaters banned from online play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    So you think it's cute, trying to cheat on being a pokey-man collecta', huh? I hear you're getting your hits using these Action Replay codes with
    • National-Dex
    • Catching All 493 Pokemon
    • All Shiny
    Well, I got news for you, buddy. Word on the street is that Nintendo is banning players who are caught using the aforementioned codes from online play. No trades, no barters, just cold isolation with yourself. My Pokeymans, let me show you them ... I can't? Oh, nuts!

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    uhh would u mind posting a link from where u got this info plz, some factual basis would be nice

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Everyone knows true Pokemon masters don't use GameShark. I haven't actually played Diamond or Pearl yet, but... in the case of any previous version I think the only justification for using GameShark would be if you have no friends who play Pokemon and need to get a Pokemon that's not in your version.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Search it up on google, I've heard that alot on there, too. Also, I Think I saw something on serebii.net or pokemonpalace or something.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Good thing I use my AR for other games and not Diamond.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    I think it hasn't started yet or something I heard this like a week ago.
    But I still see a lot of hakersrs and a couple of cherish ball users.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    What's the point in Cherish Balls? Oh, and if we have hacked pokemon in our PC, do we get banned(If It's True)?

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    What's the point in Cherish Balls? Oh, and if we have hacked pokemon in our PC, do we get banned(If It's True)?

yah id like to know the significants in cherish balls cuz a hacker gave me a shiny charizard in one a couple days ago, i traded it away already but what does it mean?

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    yah id like to know the significants in cherish balls cuz a hacker gave me a shiny charizard in one a couple days ago, i traded it away already but what does it mean?
    It means that its hacked because you get cherish balls with event pokemon and since there isn't any events yet you shouldn't have one

Roihu

In America
    Years
    The only pokemon that should be in cherish balls are darkrai tropious....and I think that's it?
    Anyways does Nintendo still ban Darkrai from the GTS?
    Cause I have gotten the data from my friend (He gave me all 2 legends) and I tried to see it on Wi-Fi but no luck.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Good for them. They deserve it. Maybe getting a full collection will mean something now.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    The only pokemon that should be in cherish balls are darkrai tropious....and I think that's it?
    Anyways does Nintendo still ban Darkrai from the GTS?
    Cause I have gotten the data from my friend (He gave me all 2 legends) and I tried to see it on Wi-Fi but no luck.
    Its ban until the event goes everwhere in Japan then its not ban in THat Region.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Good for them. They deserve it. Maybe getting a full collection will mean something now.

You mean including the Arceus that was hacked?

I can say that nothing like this has gone into effect yet...unless I misunderstand that second bullet.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    Cool, now I won't have to deal stupid people that hack everything and try to fight me with Shiny Magikarp's that know Explosion or Volt Tackle.True story about that Magikarp, BTW.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    And someone still hasn't answered my question of if we have hacked pokemon in our PC's we get banned.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    what? no way. lmao! thats just too funny. personally, i think its stupid to stat hack, or anything else for that nature. natural is the way to go! :D

EDIT: and i'm not sure if NOA is going to be able to tell if you have hacked PKMN in your PC or not. i wouldn't imagine they would, but then again, why would you want them (unless, like mentioned earlier, you don't have friends who you can't trade with).

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I highly doubt they would go through that extreme... Especially since hacked pokemon are also traded on GTS. They cannot sort out stuff like that at all enough to where it would actually BE fair. Ive gotten 3 pokemon on GTS that were hacked into the game(why people are trading hacked pokemon on gts is beyond me) So for them to sort them out that way is almost impossible in being fair.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Why don't you just avoid hacked Pokemon and never have to find out? :P

Not everyone wants to sit down and EV train pokemon all the time, Especially getting pokemon that they know they arent going to go to events for and to get in the first place. Not everyone has time for that either. So people are of course gonna wanna take shortcuts to get those things done in a shorter ammount of time. That honestly isnt a crime. It just means people are lazy as hell. I am personally one of those particular lazy people. I dont feel like EV training every single pokemon that i come across(Even though i do anyway) and i KNOW for a fact i hate breeding with a passion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back