• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumors

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021

Rumors has been closed due to scarce activity…and really a subject matter that could go in general. All threads were moved there prior to deletion, so post in them there.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd pick at your typos, but I have on MSN. :3

Nice work anyway~~

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They were all pressuring me for changes last night, and and, before I knew it it was gone. =x
    ~_~ And ignore the typo twins up there.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kairi said:
    They were all pressuring me for changes last night, and and, before I knew it it was gone. =x
    ~_~ And ignore the typo twins up there.
    *Pokes Abby* want me to mess up the two typo talkers up there? XD

Well I guess it was not needed (other then a ton of rumors that some was funny XD) *Don't remember a thread talking about it in the Mod forum*.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arcanine said:
    *Pokes Abby* want me to mess up the two typo talkers up there? XD

Well I guess it was not needed (other then a ton of rumors that some was funny XD) *Don't remember a thread talking about it in the Mod forum*.
    By all means do. =x

Yeah there was a thread about it…I think. o_O

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It's in the... Pokemon General thread maybe? Somewhere in there, I don't remember.

...or didn't Toothy make a sepereate thread for it? o.O I dun remember.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kairi said:
    By all means do. =x
    You do know that his idea of "messing us up" usually means promoting us, right? XD You know we've got proof from last night. ;p

And maybe the thread wasn't obvious or something. o_o; It could have been in a thread that started out talking about a single spammer or something. XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I miss the rumors section. :( I had psoted a realy good debate regarding a rumor mentioning the nd of Pokemon. I wanted to see if anyone responded to my last argument, and I coudln't find it. :(

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Pogiforce: It's in Pokemon General, you can find it there.

Nick: Oh yeah! I was offering to take the forum! XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Noo! JK as an admin! *hides* O.o;; Nah you know I'm kiddin', I'd take you any day over Steve... Ack! *hides from Steve* :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Its actually quote amazing how many forums have rumor boards that are so full of arguments its disturbing, anyway what ever you think was best! XD

Back