• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rune Factory series

Years
  • Anyone else a major fan of this Harvest Moon spinoff series? I've played the original for DS, the Wii installment, Rune Factory Frontier, and a weeeeee bit of the 2nd game for DS on my emulator.
    I love the art for this series. How it combines three things you wouldn't think of when coming up with a plot for a game: Farming, dating and fighting.
    The girls are always so precious, too. My personal favorite bachelorette is Bianca. She's so spoiled and gorgeous. I like how all you have to do to make her love you is talk to her frequently.
    But, anyway, would you like to discuss it? From strategies to favorite girls. I hope this is the right forum. ;-;

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I loved the two Rune factory games on DS but have yet to play the other ones. I love the games as I've always been a huge fan of harvest moon and I liked the new spins on the series. My favorite girl from the first one was Lanette and my I'm not sure of my favorite from the second (although I did marry the witch who could predict and change the weather but I forgot her name).

Years
  • I loved the two Rune factory games on DS but have yet to play the other ones. I love the games as I've always been a huge fan of harvest moon and I liked the new spins on the series. My favorite girl from the first one was Lanette and my I'm not sure of my favorite from the second (although I did marry the witch who could predict and change the weather but I forgot her name).

I never got far enough in the second DS game. ;-; I couldn't stand how slowly it ran on my emulator. But I was interested.
    I'm really looking forward to the second game coming out for Wii, though. It sounds so interesting.
    I'd really recommend you playing the one for Wii. It's got a lot of plot and is hard, but not in an impossible way.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I really want to play the other RF games as it's just such a great idea and twist to the HM series. Did you spend much time crafting weapons or did you stick to buying them ? I never had the time to go collect all the materials and it took forever to upgrade my crafting skills so I usually bought my weapons.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I prefer the second DS one to the first or Frontier. I wanna get RF3.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Rune Factory is one of my favorite DS games! I love being able to farm, fight, and marry to pretty girls. 8D My favorite bachelorette, appearance-wise, is Yue. I really can't choose who I like best based on personality, because there are simply too many. The girls I have married are: Sharron, Tabatha, Yue, Alicia, Rosalind, Raven, and Pia. I'm currently working on marrying Mei and Lynette. :P

It's too bad the fanbase isn't bigger....

Back