• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape Discussion

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hey all, it's Dusky here. After a recent trip to the Michigan Renaissance Festival, I've considered getting back into Runescape. I remember this game being my "Live, eat, breath" thing back in middle school. I started playing again last year, and would like to play again.

I know that the game now has MUCH improved graphics and such. My account (Wolffang292) is level 60+ and has all completed F2P quests.

Now, three things:

• Are there any fellow Runescapians on PokeCommunity?
    • Seeing as my account is pretty much useless unless I go P2P, do you think it'd be wise to make a newb account?
    • Do you think RS is worth getting back into?
    Thanks for posting!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'm a LVL 81, quitted runescape a while ago.
    I just once in a while go on for PvP or Clan Wars.

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    im zetlian2
    nonmem
    level 49 i think
    WC is below 60 but above 50.

Not on much, though.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I used to play it alot, I'm level 60 something I think. I've played it a little recently but I don't play it much anymore.

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
  • i played for like a month and quit cuz i didnt like the graphics but after that i got hooked on guild wars wich is awsome

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I'm a LVL 81, quitted runescape a while ago.
    I just once in a while go on for PvP or Clan Wars.

ROFL really?
    What a coincidence, I was a level 81 and quit then too.
    81 must be the point of quit and no return for past runescapers.

As boring as it became to me, I hold a lot of memories to playing that game.
    Now, of course, whenever I get online none of my friends play anymore though so it's kind of boring. When I quit I was trying to get my hunting into the 80s, but never did it. :(

My main was Xbalmungx0.
    I would like to play it again too, but my main is boring without friends, and when you're in the members world everyone's so far apart it's hard to make new ones that aren't jackasses.

I wouldn't mind making a new account, though.
    Is it still as popular as it used to be?

Years
  • I played back in the RS1 days. I quit after a few months of RS2. The community became bloated and generally awful at around that time, and it just got really boring. The sheer amount of people on a server at a time really limited the things you could do. Monsters weren't vary common, mainly because there were too many people going after the same monster. Plus, I had already completed all the quests in RS1.

By the way, my main was Bigedd. Never a member, either.

@ Cello: "Popular" isn't the word to describe Runescape. Bloated is. I logged on the other day just to see if my account still worked, and the players are still generally horrible.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • @ Cello: "Popular" isn't the word to describe Runescape. Bloated is. I logged on the other day just to see if my account still worked, and the players are still generally horrible.

Ahh, well that was a given. x[
    It's guaranteed everyone on runescape is still going to be throwing "n00b" out at whoever is mining copper the fastest rofl.
    I just wanted to make sure I'm not jumping back into a game that's slowly dying population-wise.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I think everyone played this game at one time. I have three reasons for quitting though...
    1.Jagex butchered it
    2.I got banned because of a "billing error"
    3.I got World of Warcraft

I was level 91 and had ancient magics too =/

The name was Dark 3100, look him up on the highscores sometime.

Years
  • Used to play all the time, have cut back on my playing time. Though I still play it frequently I'm not all "OMG MUST PLAY! OwO".

My account is 111 combat level, all skills 50+, four below 60 (Thieving, Herblore, Farming and Runecrafting). One combat stat below 70 (Prayer), three below 80 (Ranged, Summoning and Prayer). No levels above 85. XD

This game is epic for passing the time if you have nothing better to do, but the community is generally horrible unless you're level 130+ with numerous maxed skills. <.<

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I used to play that alot until it got comepletely boring and became a waste of my time. My character was Aeon_Guthix and I think I was around 80-90 or so. Yeah im never going back to runescape EVER!

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I used to play a lot. I still play sometimes but not as often since I've been playing Guitar Hero 5 a lot recently. My RS name is Mercinius. You can look up the stats if you want. XD

Back