• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape.... Wait, what?

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Zaros GWD came out yesterday; you have to kill followers of all Gods to gain entrance to the Zarosians :X

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
  • I used to love Runescape, but then shooting games took my heart.

PK-ing was a lot of fun, before they turned it into something rather complex. I had one of those "pure" accounts (1 defence, high offence). If I recall, its name was Zams Avenger. Might try logging in one of these days, see how it has changed.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I remember spending day after day on this game. Then I discovered FPS.

I still log in every now and then to check my crops in Farming.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    The referendum is over; official desicion will come out Monday.
    Sweet, eh?

EDIT!:

WE GET FREE TRADE AND WILDY ON FEBRUARY 1ST!!!

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I just got Runescape membership again. Partly for the new Hati Wolf, but mainly due to the Wilderness and free trade being brought back. ^^

Btw, my main is Final Heist, which is the account I mainly use. I rarely use Ignis Arrow, sadly. :\

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    So I sold my Saradomin godsword a little while back. I got it when it was around 12M, and sold it because it was losing value. Dumb mistake - now it's 37M and counting. Oh well I guess. I never used it anyway. I have 39M in cash, but I bought a Fury ornamental kit for 15M the other day. That was really great; I heard it's still declining, but I don't care. 15M is better than 300M it was at when it first came out.

Also... 100M total wealth. :D I'll get a screenshot in a bit.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I was seriously considering it, because I too much of a tight-arse to pay for WoW, but I just got into Lord of the Rings Online. It's free like Runescape (you can pay for extra things), but it looks very impressive. Unlike Runescape. I never got too far in Runescape. I would play mage, but the whole Rune thing annoyed me. MP regen or nothing, IMO. From last time I played, I think I'm about Level 18. With almost full black, though. Lemme check.

In my case, I played it and then stopped. I then started playing WoW and stopped a year later.

Anyway, I would post my Runescape name, but I am afraid that some people might try player killing me on sight in the wilderness should I ever start playing again.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Yeah, lol. With RuneScape, either you love it conditionally, or you hate it. :P

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Yea... I recently got back into Runescape the other day. I haven't slept in two days cause of it.
    But the good news is I'm finally a member~

Add me if you want. Name is Sammyskitty

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    So Sammy, what are you currently aiming for in terms of goals? Maybe I can help.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    At 68 Fishing, I'd personally suggest fishing for swordfish or lobsters at Catherby. It's in close proximity to a bank. If you've completed Swan Song, fish monkfish at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony. If you need help, feel free to ask. 8D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I hate dungeoneering. That is all.

Seriously, the only way to get decent xp in my opinion is to do it in a party. You can't get any good xp soloing it.

By the way, here are my stats:

I'm trying to get all my stats to 50. That includes dungeoneering, sadly. >_> At least I only have one more level left. :D

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I hate dungeoneering. That is all.

Seriously, the only way to get decent xp in my opinion is to do it in a party. You can't get any good xp soloing it.

By the way, here are my stats:

I'm trying to get all my stats to 50. That includes dungeoneering, sadly. >_> At least I only have one more level left. :D

And congrats on it. :3

I hate to self promote, but I'm starting a clan with an old mate. If you'd like to join, give me a shout out.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years

• I assume you no longer find it fun?

I randomly stopped playing it, I suppose because of school at the time. I haven't thought about playing it again until a week or two ago. My friend has said there's been so many updates and has started playing it again.

I'm not sure I'll play Runescape again now though, what with all the PS3/Xbox games I have left to play. Oh, and work.

I just meant it was fun at the time. It'd be some form of routine. I'd go round my mate's house and we'd play it for hours, playing on his account for a bit, then on mine. It gave us two years of entertainment, far more than any other game I've played.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I just meant it was fun at the time. It'd be some form of routine. I'd go round my mate's house and we'd play it for hours, playing on his account for a bit, then on mine. It gave us two years of entertainment, far more than any other game I've played.
    Yeah, lol. I know what you mean. Same thing over here. I met a lot of good friends this way, as we practically shared our friends list. Too bad he doesn't play anymore.

Also, if anyone has a fury ornamental kit to sell, think of me first, okay? :3

Back