• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

runescape

Years
  • I played the game about three years ago. I don't know what happend, but I stopped playing (maybe because I started playing other MMORPGs). But I didn't enjoy it that much when I did play the game because you had to many idiots running around using chat speak, which was really annoying.

P.S. You mentioned Autominers twice in the last section of the 'The Bad' section.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I Don't, but i do have an account, i just can't get into it, I don't Get what people find so good aout it, of course, i do Help my friend by logging in there account and trading with them, other then that, no I don't play

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    hahahah you say 83 is a great lvl , 101 is better lmao! choobs ! (just had to cos u was going on about NOOB language lmao)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    My brother plays runecape he is like lv 122 combat or something l dont really know if that's good or not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I played once and was instantly bored of it. To me it's a sucky game.

Years
  • I used to play RS but it became boring, all the mining, woodcutting and everything. Yeah, the P2P thing sucks, I actually hate paying to play online games, especially for WoW (And that's my main reason to NOT play WoW). I play GW now.

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
  • I got bored of Runescape.
    I was danboyce166 lvl 84 but quit gave my account to a mate.
    I do miss it because I had something to do but i still got bored so...

Oh and i had a whip scammed then straight after had my account hacked -.-
    Got my account back but not my whip. Than my PC broke thats when i started losing interest!
    Lost interest and never gained it back!

Last edited:

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
  • I play it im level 88 the library next to my house everyone plays it and now that its summer kids are in the library from when it opens at 9 till when it closed at 8:30 playing runescape haha I remember when I used to do that with them to but that was when we played neopets:P
    Same at my town XD.
    When I last played runescape my lvl was 57 with 61 magic I think, but my acount was hacked so I stopped playing(the same happend to my friend , but he had a lvl 102 acount O_O,imagine the anger).

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • well I play on and off, same name on runescape as on pokecommunity.

only level 91, all I really do is stake... which I either lose a lot or win a lot

EX:
    won 5mil in 3 stakes
    lost 6mil in 2 stakes

all over the course of 15 mins. see it can go up and down.

EDIT: current bankworth: 134mil.

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
  • I also had lvl 84 WC. When i played most the time i only chopped magic logs 27k each run.
    But of course that bored me to death.
    I hardly had any quests to do all the ones left i didn't meet the requirments so yeah i quit out of bordom

Back