• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I am Ryan. 15. Pokemon Lover. Nuff said. I will be on the forums, but I will mainly be in the Pokemon Fanfic forum. I have a story I am working on. It is named: "The Start of Something New!" I hope that this fanfic goes a long way. Anyways, hi!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Ryan! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! The Fanfiction and Writing board is a great place to post your fanfic story. I hope it turns out to be a great story! :) You can also explore other areas PC has to offer. We have a large number of discussions!(if you're a B/W fan, you should definitely check out the Black & White board.)

Read the rules when you get the chance, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! Good luck writing your fanfic! :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Hello! It's awesome that you're already aiming high after just joining. I'd like to read your fic at some point.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Iyur. \o

Hey, a new Fan Fiction writer. \o :3 I don't have the patience to keep a story running. :( I'll have to start a new one though! <:

Anyway, I hope it turns out amazing! :) Remember to read the Fan Fiction section rules, along with the main Pokecommunity one's. :D Ciao ~

Back