• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan's new store!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    • Ryan's Store!​

Rules:
    1. Be patient
    2. Don't be rude
    3. Don't do dumb trades (example Weedle for Kyogre).

NOTE: This is a 4th gen. Only store. For 5th gen. visit my brother's thread. (Victory!)

O.k here's my pokemon that I'm trading,
    Legend's
    Spoiler:

Starter's
    Spoiler:

Rare
    Spoiler:

Want's
    Spoiler:

FC SS 5156 7971 5727

Thank's for looking at my store!

Last edited:

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • I've got some starter pokemon.
    Bulbasaur
    Chikarita
    Treecko
    Cyndaquil
    Oshawott
    Tepig
    Snivy

want:
    Chimchar/Totadile/Squirtle/

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreonCZ

Trainer
    Years
  • Latias for Kyurem lvl 75, Naughty nature, unused, !IN DIVE BALL! - or Azelf lvl 84, Naughty nature, traded and used, in Ultra Ball - or Phione lvl 31, Docile nature, traded and unused, from egg, in Poké Ball - or Umbreon lvl 28, Careful nature, hatched and used, in Poké Ball !WITH POKÉRUS AND CURSE! - and last Zorua, any nature, lvl 1, unused.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Latias for Kyurem lvl 75, Naughty nature, unused, !IN DIVE BALL! - or Azelf lvl 84, Naughty nature, traded and used, in Ultra Ball - or Phione lvl 31, Docile nature, traded and unused, from egg, in Poké Ball - or Umbreon lvl 28, Careful nature, hatched and used, in Poké Ball !WITH POKÉRUS AND CURSE! - and last Zorua, any nature, lvl 1, unused.

I only have soulsilver :( Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I know this is a stretch, but I have aaaall the starters, up to generation four. Is there any way I could get Groudon

If you want, I could breed some egg moves into them, as well.

I know this is a stretch, but I have aaaall the starters, up to generation four. Is there any way I could get Groudon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011

I'm sorry but I will not do that. But you can try to trade a legend like Latios, Celebi, Mew, jirachi, or Rotom.

Back