• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryuuzaki's Trading Dome

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    shiny trecko for rayquaza? latias? moltres? zapdos? ill throw in a good tm or heart scale aswell

Skandel

The Kawaii and Shiney Luxray
    Years
    Are you ready to trade?
    Just tell me and I'll go to the Pokémon Center =)(My Ho-Oh is ready^^)

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    @Skandel: I'm trying to clone some otherthings atm.

I can't trade atm

Just to make it clear :D

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    would you do shiny piplup and shiny scyther both untouched for both the sugimori psyduck and the shiny corsola or keckleon. I also have any evo stone/fossils/ any items you want really

Skandel

The Kawaii and Shiney Luxray
    Years
    And are you okay for the Venemoth? I can give you a Shiney Horsea, a Shiney Gyarados or a Shiney Luxray =o

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    would you do shiny piplup and shiny scyther both untouched for both the sugimori psyduck and the shiny corsola or keckleon. I also have any evo stone/fossils/ any items you want really
    Don't have a Sugi Psy yet.
    And are you okay for the Venemoth? I can give you a Shiney Horsea, a Shiney Gyarados or a Shiney Luxray =o
    Gyara sounds nice =D

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Lumine, the Treecko's ready, but I need a few minutes, and I'd like the Pidgeot.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    thank you ! you finally replied to me alrite just give me ur FC and let me know when ur in the wifi thing, (btw pidgeots adamant too =D, ev'd in att and spd)
    edited
    im online now

Last edited:

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Could you give me the ID/OT and natures of the Aura Mews?

Back