• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Hi there! :)

Um, so I was wondering if I could have three pokemon; Nidoran, Taillow and a Skitty?

Also, I know that you said in your rules not to do this, but if you have a female Nidoran, could I have one? Assuming it isn't your breeding one, of course.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Can I grab a female Vulpix, Poliwag, and Dratini? It takes way too long to get to them in the dream world if you don't play consistently.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Could I get a Vulpix and Carvanha please? I have a couple Spooky Manor female pokemon I can trade you.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hi there! :)

Um, so I was wondering if I could have three pokemon; Nidoran, Taillow and a Skitty?

Also, I know that you said in your rules not to do this, but if you have a female Nidoran, could I have one? Assuming it isn't your breeding one, of course.

Thank you!

Don't worry, female nidoran is all I offer anyway :)
    If u want a male one, u can just breed the female one until u get a male. So it's like getting two pokemon in one!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Oh! Okay, That makes sense. ^_^ You have them right now, right? I don't know when I'll be able to trade, though... Hmm... *goes to check your times*

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Okay, Spooky Manor section is up! It isn't complete yet, of course, but feel free to order any of the ones you see listed :)

I also now have some cloners helping me stock some of the more difficult-to-breed ones, as well as the ones that don't have DW abilities (I'm giving them their DW exclusive moves instead!)

So expect a few of the rules (such as that annoying Eevee clause) to disappear soon! As always, thank you for supporting my giveaway thread! :D

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Could I put in a request for:
    DW female Drowzie
    DW female Houndour
    DW female Spinarak
    DW female Snubull

You can have any of my DW female if you need them buddy ^_^

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I'd like these please:

I'll clone a few Bronzor's and Tauros's for you in return ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    Hm. This looks awesome. Skarmory, Female, Tropius, Female, Would love a Eevee Female, but they're high in demand, so how about...... Carvana Female? Speed Boost is EPICNESS!

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hey ryziken, I don't know if you remember me but I used to be a regular customer a few months ago.

I'm back to collecting dream world females and I would like to request Anorith (the last fossil I need :O), Natu and Buizel, if that's okay with you :D

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Hi, Ryziken.

I'd like your Bellsprout, Tauros, and Natu, please? I know these are for free, but I'd like you to CMT for anything you might like. None of them are DW, though. x.x I just don't like taking such nice things for free.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Heya, Ryziken, could I have:
    Levitate
    Speed Boost
    Adaptability

I'll pass my FC when your ready. :)

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Could I have the two Prankster llumise and Volbeat
    Also if the two fer counts as 1 pokemon. Then could i have one of them please

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back