• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
  • Noooo I thought I posted here ages ago already but I guess my computer was lagging ;u; Might I participate in the giveaway, there's two of my favorite Mons! They'd have a happy life and get lots of children and dance on the flower field... okey so if there's still room sign me in please >u<

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Okay, as of the time of this post, 2 slots remain in the Halloween giveaway!
    Remember, if you really really want this package, you MUST PM me on one of the first two days in November (not any earlier) to guarantee you get one!

Once the first list is full, runner-ups will begin to arrive, and any of them may claim a Halloween package from someone who DOESN'T PM me on time! >:)

Jeser101

~Ownage~
    Years
  • Okay, as of the time of this post, 2 slots remain in the Halloween giveaway!
    Remember, if you really really want this package, you MUST PM me on one of the first two days in November (not any earlier) to guarantee you get one!

Once the first list is full, runner-ups will begin to arrive, and any of them may claim a Halloween package from someone who DOESN'T PM me on time! >:)
    Hi again, can I have a halloween package? :D

I also was wondering if I could get 3 pokemon (it's ok if you can get them later)
    Yanma, Skarmory, Dratini

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
  • *determined to get Halloween giveaway*
    i shall message you in November then >:[

how about the Dratini and Carvannha? :) What would you like for them?

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Can I get a giveaway Banette/ Misdreavus? I'm the first runner-up :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Could i please have;
    eevee w/Anticipation
    Pichu w/lightening rod
    growlithe w/Justified

If thats ok with you :)

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Less than 12 hours left in the giveaway request period! If you didn't make it on the Recipients List, you can still be a runner-up!

Happy Halloween :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Can I change my order then?
    Female Anticipation Eevee,
    Female Infiltrator Spiritomb,
    Female Magic Guard Abra?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Hi, this is an awesome giveaway you're doing, so thanks in advance (I'm totally new to wi-fi trading).

Could I please get female DWs of:
    Dratini
    Eevee
    Vulpix

My friend code is 1077-3171-8284. PM me if I need to do anything else, like I said I'm new here and not sure how the whole process works. >.>

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hi again! (Let me know if I'm being annoying xD)
    This time I wanted three Dream World females from this list. Pick three at your best convenience.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Hi Ryziken, I came to request a few more Dream World Females, this time I want
    Mantine (water veil)
    Ralts (telepathy)
    Finneon (water veil)
    My Friend Code is 0175 4499 0180

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back