• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    Does it mention where Omi was found? I thought the description was of the family house, where the Granny killed Netto...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Okay, I think I know what happened.

Netto is Medusa
    Omi is Hestia
    ??? is Granny
    ??? is SK

Netto went inside the house and blocked and silenced Granny. Then he left the house, but then was SKed. This can be proven by how Netto was found across the street and why the Mayor knocked on the Family's door. It assumes that the Mayor thinks that Netto came out of the house and got killed.

Omi is a God (probably Hestia, since the post had mention her) but was Mafia killed in an unknown location. We know Omi is truly a God since Hera said she was too late saving Omi, and her role only affects Olympians. We can also conclude that Hera was roleblocked since Hera tried but was too late...

I'll try to think up of another conclusion to this puzzle tho... but for now this is my first theory on the subject.

Detox

I was actually thinking that Omi was the granny instead of Hestia. I mean, I am aware that Hera's ability only works on Olympians, but it was stated that two people died in the passage: Medusa (Netto) and Omi(possibly the granny). Hestia is the goddess of hearth, home, and family, so I think the tidbit about the murals and photos is trivial at best.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I was actually thinking that Omi was the granny instead of Hestia. I mean, I am aware that Hera's ability only works on Olympians, but it was stated that two people died in the passage: Medusa (Netto) and Omi(possibly the granny). Hestia is the goddess of hearth, home, and family, so I think the tidbit about the murals and photos is trivial at best.

Omi's name was also listed as innocent in purple, implying one of the Olympians. it would've been light blue if it was the Granny. Medusa who visited the Granny can only silence/roleblock, so the Granny wasn't killed c:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Bard...

I really don't want to judge you any more than what happened in Blarzi and ASoIaF but this...

Two things that is sooo wrong with that vote: First, a lynch based on previous roles. Second, voting someone that is not even in the game.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Detox

Omi's name was also listed as innocent in purple, implying one of the Olympians. it would've been light blue if it was the Granny. Medusa who visited the Granny can only silence/roleblock, so the Granny wasn't killed c:

Right, I didn't take that into consideration.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Besides Syn, if Omi was the Granny, Hera shouldnt have called him by name. But I guess Omi being Hestia is pretty shaky...

All we know is that Omi is 100% god. The granny is still alive... but was roleblocked by Netto the Medusa before they were killed.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I think the weapon refers to her about to kill but she was roleblocked by Medusa, so clearly she didn't do a thing.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Exactly what Nagi said. Omi can't be the granny. If she was then in the night post "She was an innocent" would be all in blue, not in purple. Purple means she was one of the olympians, so she is a god/goddess.

for now i'll [kill] Bardothren Seth Rollins

but i'll definitely change this later

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I didn't even notice Nagi was now a crystal supporter! Congrats!

I think it's clear that the most experienced Mafia players are getting the axe first. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more names drop that are long-lasting usually. Netto and Omi are some of our best, so I wasn't surprised. It's also good for our newbies to play longer and get them addicted. >:)

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I'm changing my strategy until bard does something worthwhile
    [KILL]Klippy

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Please don't kill me its my birthday

Two deaths? I'm gonna have to read a bit ;-;.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2022
    Hi. Complete noob here, bear with me, etc. Questions:

1) This "Omi" you guys keep mentioning, I assume it's arisenApocalypse?
    2) How long is day phase? Or do you guys use Majority Rules? Unless I'm missing something (*I'm probably missing something), I don't see it mentioned.
    3) I don't see the number of Mafia mentioned either. Is it standard GM procedure here, and if yes, could someone more familiar with the usual composition in past games care to speculate?
    4) The self-voting thing...inside joke/a way to placehold before casting real vote? Don't see how it's useful in any way, otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I pretty much agree with gunner, except I don't think it's certain that Omi/apocalypseArisen is Hestia. Hestia was mentioned at the Family's house, which is related to Hestia, and Omi was found dead across the town.

Also VictoryRoad, I'll answer some of your questions:
    1) yes
    2) Not sure about this one.
    3) In the first post, it mentions 6 mafia roles and only one vanilla one, so I'm guessing there's 7 in total. But Netto was killed so that leaves 6.
    4) If you miss two votes you get killed off, so if people aren't sure who to vote for they vote for themselves until they decide, in case they don't get to change their vote later before the Night Phase.

I don't know who we should lynch. :(

Back