• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Just people acting blind at the first day. Lack of information pretty much means that anything goes.

[KILL]Klippy

Can't find something better to do now unless someone can actually come with at least something new.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2022
    Thank you for the answer.

3) In the first post, it mentions 6 mafia roles and only one vanilla one, so I'm guessing there's 7 in total. But Netto was killed so that leaves 6.

Hm okay I've seen it now. Although 7 Mafia among 52 players sounds like a...wack balance, to say the least (*it's written before player registration too, so there might be adjustments and all. Although the lack of news regarding any possible adjustment made me kind of doubtful in that regard).

I was originally planning to use Random.org from a pool of silent players later in the day (since Day 1 is a crapshoot anyway, especially for me who don't know nothing about you guys, and in the worst case scenario I'd rather mislynch deadwood Townie rather than speaking Townie who could've helped). But I see there's a pretty helpful activity clause there, so I guess it makes more sense to vote for someone who actually participated and let the silent guys dying off by themselves. Gotta wait until more people speak up and I've got a better feel, though.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    got tired of waiting for people to finish translating it" said:
    No Twiggy that is not a good idea

Wow this is harder than I thought.

Wtf

Obviously Stheno has played Mafia before and decided to attack the evil gm

Apparently I'm allowed to keep names intact.

Gonna vote someone who most likely won't get voted (I hope)

[misclicks] Ash

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Well it was originally for a cast of 40ish. Maybe there'll be an extra one or two vanilla mafia as well.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Maybe Hera being late means they were literally late - as in their PM/NA was past the deadline, or they didn't send one in at all.

Also, sorry to be a sceptic, but I wouldn't put it past Naku to be putting this on ):.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    seriously everyone i translated Naku's first post like immediately after he posted it and now there's a bunch of crappy other translations x: i'll just translate the rest too. i'm pretty sure it should be okay
    Basically, yes

I'll take a better look at roles and the narrative when I get home. Assuming eros is being at least a little mythologically accurate, I can probably figure out this deal with Omi being Hestia

also, with ~52 players, that would usually mean about 14 to 17 mafia, as normally the ratio is 1 : 3 or 1 : 4 mafia : innocent

EDIT: thanks Klippy! c:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    seriously everyone i translated Naku's first post like immediately after he posted it and now there's a bunch of crappy other translations x: i'll just translate the rest too. i'm pretty sure it should be okay

EDIT: thanks Klippy! c:

lmst prfct! xcpt "rls" is rls, nt rls. Wth tht bg crclr vwl, nt nlk zr

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Could the mafia be trying to get Klippy lynched? He already has two votes, Bardothren voted as well but changed his vote afterwards. And then there's Absol used bite! and Twiggy. We have no leads currently so I'm just going for the person who voted for Klippy first.

[KILL] Absol used bite!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It just seemed like one of those "oh I'll randomly vote" votes that snowballs into a bandwagon. I definitely don't think I deserve that yet. Haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    It does seem random but if there's a small chance it isn't then I'd rather vote based on that rather than someone completely random.

Years
    Hello everyone, sorry I couldnt post earlier I was at work and then feeding my son.

I am now here. I have no idea how to interpret the N0/D1 writeup as I have never played Mafia with quite so much story going on haha.

I will have a reread but just for now (so I don't get hideously killed) I will [kill] punkysaur but obviously open to new developments.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Hello everyone, sorry I couldnt post earlier I was at work and then feeding my son.

I am now here. I have no idea how to interpret the N0/D1 writeup as I have never played Mafia with quite so much story going on haha.

I will have a reread but just for now (so I don't get hideously killed) I will [kill] punkysaur but obviously open to new developments.

Out of curiosity why did you pick punkysaur?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm just gonna vote in case. But I don't like that absol tried to start a lynch on me.

[KILL] Absol used bite!

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    [Kill] Absol used Bite Jumping on this bandwagon. We shouldn't waste time working with so much as nothing. I find it very suspicious that multiple people voted on Klippy as a shot in the dark.

Edit: How many votes are needed for the amount of people we have?

Back