• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    gys, jst rd th nrrtv nd

thr's nthng t shw tht Omi s Hestia. H's jst n lympn. Th Granny ws vstd by Medusa, nd thnks t hr rl, sh klld th Grgn n rtltn. Th Hestia mmrbl jst ndcts tht th fmly wrshps Hestia. Th nrrtv sys nthng bt whr Omi's bdy ws fnd. Omi cld b ny lympn.

Ths mns tht Netto ws Medusa, th Granny s slncd fr tdy, nd Omi ws n lympn, bt nt ncssly Hestia. ls h wsn't Hera, bvsly.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Guys, just read the narrative and

There's nothing to show that Omi is Hestia. He's just an Olympian. The Granny was visited by Medusa, and thanks to her role, she killed the Gorgon in retaliation. The Hestia memorabilia just indicates that the family worships Hestia. The narrative says nothing about where Omi's body was found. Omi cloud be any Olympian.

This means that Netto was Medusa, the Granny is silenced for today, and Omi was an Olympian, but not necessarily Hestia. Also he wasn't Hera, obviously.

Going to be a rebel and attempt to translate anyways. sorry nagi

edit: There we go

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I was getting confused with this "Omi" since that's german for grandma, but you're all referring to aA. Got it.

Looking back at the descriptions, Hestia has the ability to stop the family members from being killed at night 3 times. So I believe that the pictures was either a reference to Hestia's protection ability, or that one of the family members was actually targeted to be killed and that Hestia used her ability last night. (And I think most of this has already been stated, I'm just working it out for myself.) aA could have been any of the gods, not necessarily Hestia.

As for how Netto is dead, I'm going to guess that was the SK and that aA was the mafia's kill.

Edit: Just saw Naku's deciphered message, granny killing Netto "in retaliation" very plausible too, although it leaves us with 1 kill short I feel.. Unless SK and mafia both targeted aA..

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    We suspect the Klippy votes are the mafia's doing.

Absol because #PCStaffMasterRace

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2022
    I don't buy this Absol Used Bite stuff. She made the first serious vote in the game (*not counting Bardothren's vote for non-player), and an antagonistic move after a sea of "safe" posts. It inevitably draws negative attention, and Mafia very rarely does that; the lack of explanation made it feels like it's a bait vote or just a kickstarter to get things moving. Also, I like Absol the Pokemon

If anything, Bardothren and Tuffy who just followed her along seem more suspicious. I'd vote Bard because his posts are kinda confusing to me, but the post voting for someone who doesn't play seems a lot like an innocent not paying attention. Mafia usually plan who's they're gonna vote better and thus tend to be hyper-aware of who's playing. So,

[KILL]Tuffy

Is...flavor text from GM considered as 100% reliable source of clue around these parts?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    That momentwhen you realised the Klippy vote was bc he posted before me and was the first I saw, Merely so that in the unlikely case i forget about the game then I am safe

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2022
    Yeah, the narrative is usually a rich fountain of hints and clues.

If the GM says it, then it must be true.

Ah okay, good to know (*go back to read the thing properly)

That momentwhen you realised the Klippy vote was bc he posted before me and was the first I saw, Merely so that in the unlikely case i forget about the game then I am safe

...Okay. Any thoughts on being the current frontrunner?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    This Klippy bandwagon came out of nowhere. Which is really suss, although I feel inclined to believe Absol didn't mean to start an actual bandwagon. The followers (as someone suggested earlier) does seem more likely, though.

I don't know who to vote for, so for now I'll just [Lynch] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear with love. ;)

Years
    lol so many players omg

I think VictoryRoad seems to be making some interesting judgments, I like the thought put into it. I'll hold off on voting for now, since God forbid any random bandwagons begin.

Did I accidentally just make a pun.​

Even if you're innocent in this game, you're guilty of making the worst pun so far (potentially the only pun so far..?) haha

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    aA could have been any of the gods, not necessarily Hestia.

As for how Netto is dead, I'm going to guess that was the SK and that aA was the mafia's kill.

Edit: Just saw Naku's deciphered message, granny killing Netto "in retaliation" very plausible too, although it leaves us with 1 kill short I feel.. Unless SK and mafia both targeted aA..
    You make a good point about the SK.

Also, is there even a guarantee that an Olympian was killed? Harpie's power is:
    You can make anyone appear as any role you wish upon death, if they die in the current night or following day. You also have another role that is only known to yourself.
    However, neither Ares or Athena are dead, since the other would have died. Hera obviously isn't dead.

[KILL] seth rollins

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    So aA was the Granny, and Netto was Medusa. That was eventful.

And what's up with that bandwagon for Klippy? It's Day One.

Back