• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    k guys im on phone and i need to vote so i don't get killed off so

[kill] johnnymustang

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [kill] Jupiter

Guess I'll follow along with... whoever's feeling this was. :U

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Just a reminder in these last few hours of the Get-Together! Please join us over in The Underground to continue playing Gods Among Us and many more exciting and fun games! We would absolutely love to have you all join us for more.
    I will be doing so, I want to experience all the mafia awesome that I keep seeing referenced :)

Will this thread be moved there so all the posts come along with it?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Quick announcement before I go to bed.

The NIGHT PHASE CHANGE will be LATE tomorrow due to the fact that my phone is broken, and as such I won't be able to update this thread until AT LEAST TWO HOURS AFTER the scheduled time of the phase change.

Define late tomorrow.. Cause your late tomorrow is my early tomorrow and I have class in the morning...

Edit: Also, sorry to hear about your phone :/

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • SEND ALL NIGHT ACTIONS TO EROS. HE WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT DAY PHASE. IF YOU LEARN THIS SYSTEM THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY HIP, BUT WE'LL PROBABLY REMIND YOU EVERY SWITCH ANYWAY. BUT NOT SO OBTRUSIVE AS THIS ALL THE TIME. MAYBE. ANYWAY. YEAH.

A New Rule is Implemented
    "Look at these fools, jumping down each others' throats for no reason at all. This will be easier than I thought." I cackled, turning back to my underlings. There they all stood, waiting for the order to leave and mingle with the town again to watch the hanging today. A hanging helpful to our cause no less. But we had to leave, before people became suspicious of us. Though perhaps they would anyway before long. Before we left however, one of our own eyed another suspiciously... I wondered if there might be trouble a-brewing.

Outside the victim of the town's was fighting against his inevitable doom. JohhnyMustang fought against those attacking him but it was no use.
    "Guys, stop! I'm innocent I swear!" He cried, feeling utterly helpless. Bacteriophage spoke against him though.
    "You've claimed you're an innocent, but we can't prove this. You've called out Absol, who has claimed to be the doctor, and no one has said otherwise. Sadly, there is nothing you can give us to help you out." They pulled JohnnyMustang to the gallows and strung the noose around his neck. Everyone looked to the Judge, who simply shook his head slightly, and gave a slight wave of his hand. The town pulled the lever and a grin spread across my face. Before I left, I heard a boom like thunder in the sky...

"Votes for yourself will no longer count as your day vote. Make sure you keep up to speed and vote someone else!"

My favourite part of the day, seeing innocents die left right and center. While everyone was distracted, I slipped into the shadows and snuck around the town, looking for those I knew weren't at the hanging. VeeVee, Meloetta and Lucid I found in a dark alleyway doing things. It was with great preasure I used a bit of dark magic and put an end to them on the spot. That's what you get for not sticking around to witness my beautiful plan. With that, I slid back into the shadows, as I felt Zeus's mighty presence approaching and... Was that the Secretary with him? She looked flustered to say the least.

JohnnyMustang is Dead. He was Innocent.

VeeVee is dead. He was Innocent.

Meloetta is Dead. She was Underdweller.

Lucid is Dead. She was Innocent.

Rules
    - The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    - One vote per day phase.
    - Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote. I will ignore any votes that do not follow this format!
    - Missing two votes will have you killed - these deaths will not affect any role-consequences or "Lover"-style roles.
    - No PM sharing!
    - All in-game discussion should be kept here.
    - If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts please!
    - For kills, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    - Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you. No exceptions.
    - Night actions should be sent to me by PM and by PM alone. Please title your PMs with your action. If you are sending a letter, please make it clear as well.
    Title your PM: "Night action/Letter" or "Night action"
    - Abstaining is not allowed, and votes towards yourself will not count towards your day votes.

Cast List
    eros as Zeus
    Ninja Aiden as Hades

Netto Azure as an Underdweller
    apocalypseArisen as an Innocent
    Twiggy as an Innocent
    no as an Innocent
    Johnny Mustang as an Innocent
    VeeVee as an Innocent
    Meloetta as an Underdweller
    Lucid as an Innocent
    Bardothren as an Innocent

Ash as ???
    Fantome as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Mana as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Candy as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Hermione Granger as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Syn as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Arx as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    Jupiter as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Infinite as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    りょ as ???
    Lawlietta as ???
    honey as ???
    Christos as ???
    punkysaur as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Salvation as ???
    Akiba as ???
    maccrash as ???
    Misdreavus as ???
    bobandbill as ???
    VictoryRoad as ???
    Pecilla as ???
    Azazel as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Azarashi as ???

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    A very interesting night/day post. Going to have an indepth read :).

Does anyone have any additional information to share?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • 2 Mafia down is good, even if one was downed for inactivity. Light suspicions on Ash, Bobandbill, Fantome, and Nekozumi for voting Jupiter on Day 2, and then Jupiter dying. Won't vote immediately over this.

Back