• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen S.O.S Need Help in Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    i dnt think rock slides low acc makes up 4 its weak pwr
    id say stone edge is better

I meant Stone Edge has crap acc.

My Hera has pretty high attack though so the low power wouldn't hurt much. Least it would hit something once in a while :P

I'm training my pokemon in victory road right now with the lucky egg, Any suggestions?

Find many trainers?

Oh and visit PC's. They have random trainers at high levels, plus a few ace trainers scattered around sinnoh get stronger, and you can see this via vs Seeker.

SilverTheIronKnight

Enigma Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    mainly train the ones that seem 2 b the most difficult 2 use

I meant Stone Edge has crap acc.

My Hera has pretty high attack though so the low power wouldn't hurt much. Least it would hit something once in a while :P

maybe its just me idk, but i never hav ne trouble w stone edge hittin its target lulz

Last edited:

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
    It took me catching 3 chansey to get both the oval stone and a lucky egg I used a high level scyther with false swipe

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Since in-game teams don't matter, the only suggestions I can give you is to train them to a higher level and try not to have a move of the same type on one Pokémon. Fore example, don't have two Fire-type moves on Infernape.

Please do not post threads about in-game teams.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back