• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen S.S. Anne and Mew

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    I swear that I managed to see a truck by the S.S. Anne in my pokemon red game. Does anyone know about a truck that is close to the ship?

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
    Years
  • Forget about Mew I wish there was some way to drive the truck like you would the bicycle! You would never accedentally run into someone and have to battle them on Cycling Road lol.

Sirfetch’d

I was one of the people who used to think a Mew was there, but no :((( Unfortunately it is just there. Nothing special at all.

Years
  • I heard that rumor in the playground back in primary school. I tried everything to shift that truck and catch a Mew, I was heartbroken when I realised it was a lie xD

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Aaah that truck and the hours of frustration it gave us all those years ago, Trading with friends for pokemon with Cut so you'd never need to go to the S.S. Anne... And then trying everything under the sun to move that Arceus-Forsaken truck. It's hilarious to think back on!

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
  • OMG GUYS!
    It's true!
    I used the walk on water glitch to get over to the truck, and whaddya know... Mew was in the driver's seat!

Years
  • There is a truck in the dock for some godforsaken reason, but if you're gullible enough to actually think there's a Mew in there, then you deserve to have your time wasted looking for it.

Years
  • Blastoise used Strength! Red obtained ..........?

OMG GUYS!
    It's true!
    I used the walk on water glitch to get over to the truck, and whaddya know... Mew was in the driver's seat!

Prove it. Record video. Take a screenshot. Support your case.

Last edited:

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
  • You wanted proof?

Well! You got proof!

Mew is under the truck!

S.S. Anne and Mew

Guest123_x1

I had accessed the portion of SS Anne's dock with the truck via a cheating device long before I even heard of the rumors that Mew was under it. When I finally found out about the "Mew is under this truck" claim, I knew right away it was false. The truck was put there only for decoration.

Back