• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S.S.L Trading Thread.....Take Two....

Years
  • Hey there. I'm interested in your shiny modest minun and your shiny timid evee.

I can offer any of the following:

Level 63 Breloom Jolly Nature(poison heal ability) has a 30 attack iv, moves stone edge, seed bomb, subsitute, and drain punch Ev'd in attack and speed.

Gliscor level 50 impish nature(hyper cutter ability)moves earthquake, ice fang, roost, and stealth rock(ev'd according to smogon defensive)

shiny charizard brave nature level 50, moves earthquake, wing attack, fire punch, and rock slide, ev'd in attack and speed(has pokerus)

heracross level 55 jolly nature, moves close combat, night slash, stone edge, and megahorn
    ev'd in attack and speed

shiny graveler level 32 (untouched)

also have 2 bold evee's untouched with wish egg move. one has 31 defense iv, and other has 31 special defense iv

I'll take the charizard and Gliscor if its ok!

No problems =). And Yes, I have on both games

Hmmm, I don't see you.... ill log out and log in again...

Yeah got them both just seems hard to get a connection.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Interested in Shiny WIHSMKR Jirachi...

I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading the Shiny WISHMKR. I have a few shinies to offer to include Beldum (UT, lvl53, English-language) and Poochyena (UT, M, lvl 3, Jap, not-nicknamed). I have a few events for trade also, including Eikagan Arceus, Many WISHMKR's of various natures, Hayley Mew's (x2). Please PM me if you'd like to discuss any further.

Thanks,
    Janus Raine

Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny staryu, paras, wishmur, kyrogre, and wifi gift mew. I've got some UT shinies for trade right now I didn't see on your list. Let me know if you're interested in any of them or if you want more info.

UT shiny Fearow, Goldbat, Oddish, Meowth, Primeape, Ponyta, Marill, Hoppip, Dunsparce, Wurmple, Roselia, Bibarel, Happiny

Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny staryu, paras, wishmur, kyrogre, and wifi gift mew. I've got some UT shinies for trade right now I didn't see on your list. Let me know if you're interested in any of them or if you want more info.

UT shiny Fearow, Goldbat, Oddish, Meowth, Primeape, Ponyta, Marill, Hoppip, Dunsparce, Wurmple, Roselia, Bibarel, Happiny

Well the Happiny Meowth oddish and hoppip look cool!

Oh yeah, what is the ev spread on the metagross?

Yeah I got it written down somewhere! Ill pm you the spread once I find it XD!

mind checking my thread, interested in a few things

Well I'm intrested in you're shiny Stantler!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Im interested in your shiny chimcharwith thunderpunch and grass knot. what are its ivs?

Back