• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S & S Pokemon Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    Done trading. Dont post any more offers. Tired of hacks lying around here. Thanks

THATS ONLY FOR MY HALF

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    Guys... sorry but my life has been way too busy to keep up with this store since I have another some where else.... I guess I already have every pokemon I need, so thank you to those who supported me to trading ^_^ you were awesome. All trades I have already agreed on will stay until this thread is over (I am now going to open a trade thread in Smogon hoping for more pokemon). All Celebis will be done through VM. I already have many pokemon I want and it was awesome working with stavross! ^_^ (this thread will be locked once all trades are done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back