• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] S/V + Arceus megathread [Shiny Galarian Moltres up for trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    i should be; does any timeframe work best for you?

do remind me which scorb i owe you? ill get it ready ahead of time.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i should be; does any timeframe work best for you?

do remind me which scorb i owe you? ill get it ready ahead of time.

Well I'm available for the next 3 hours (22:00-01:00 UK time).

Last time I checked you only had Dusk Ball Scorbunny? If you've got other options though I'll definitely be interested.

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    i may have missed you today then, if im getting the time right, sorry about that.

after double checking they are all in dusk balls ja! id done some surprise trades so had to make sure.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i may have missed you today then, if im getting the time right, sorry about that.

after double checking they are all in dusk balls ja! id done some surprise trades so had to make sure.

No you still got another couple of hours. I'll leave my laptop open, so if you message me I should hear the alert.

If in doubt, just use the World Clock function on your phone (I'm assuming Android have them too). Its what I do when I can't remember U.S. time zones (generally pretty good with the coasts though, except for the couple weeks a year our respective daylight savings don't match up)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    ah im generally bad with time/timezones, my phone doesnt seem to have one but ive been trying googles converter

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ah im generally bad with time/timezones, my phone doesnt seem to have one but ive been trying googles converter

Its half past midnight my time and I already have my Switch open. I'll just check I definitely have a Tauros ready and then I'll post a link code :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yup, I have one ready to go - Adamant, could be 5IV :)

EDIT: Damn PC, tells you somebody's looking at a thread for another 20 minutes. So for planning, if you're EST then I'm 5 hours ahead of you. Most availability 19:00-01:00, more on weekends. You set a time and I'll make it (but tomorrow is a big football match, so more like 23:00-01:00 if it goes to extra time)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    ive been wondering how the "viewing" works since it seems inaccurate.

assuming those times you put are in est, 19-21:00 works best for me; no worries about your match, enjoy the game, we can try for day after (Friday)?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ive been wondering how the "viewing" works since it seems inaccurate.

assuming those times you put are in est, 19-21:00 works best for me; no worries about your match, enjoy the game, we can try for day after (Friday)?

No those times were in my zone, but I see how it was confusing. 19:00 EST works for me though :) Football definitely won't be on by that time as its am again for me!

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    ah sorry about that ^^; but if that works for you, for today, ill plan for it and set a reminder :>

Years
    I still have an excess of shiny Quagsire from Ultra Wormhole shiny hunting if you want one.
    They're just vibing out in my Home boxes anyway =P

Edit: I can also send you a shiny Swellow and Grumpig from Ultra Wormholes.

All of these are in home though so we'd either need to trade in Home or another game as Scarlet/Violet don't yet have Home compatibility.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I still have an excess of shiny Quagsire from Ultra Wormhole shiny hunting if you want one.
    They're just vibing out in my Home boxes anyway =P

Could I please get one? Love a purple shiny

Years
    Could I please get one? Love a purple shiny

I got 5 spares so sure.
    Can I interest you in a shiny Swellow, Grumpig or both while we're at it? =P

We should take this to PM/VM though for the no hijacking threads rule.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, got any decent-natured Ditto? 4IV minimum. I've only got Sassy and Neutral so far, makes breeding raid builds irritating

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    the best stat-wise ive got is one with 'amazing' (hp/atk/sp atk/sp def), lvl 75, dark tera, pokeball, english. would that interest you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    Do you by chance have a Charmander in premier ball? I can send the whole Apri set for one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back