• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s9's Shinys, EV'd, Event's, and now IV breeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Bleh...Im a bit bored...And my brother really wants a shiny shaymin..(HE KEEPS FRIGGIN BOTHERING ME FOR IT EVER SINCE LAST WEEK!! Dx)

Anyways..I can RNG you a shiny pokemon that is breedable(I can also do nature..Also..Since i can IV check with my AR..I can check thier IV's..But i'll take time)

Also...Check my thread..I just want to give my little bro the shiny shaymin so he can shut up.. e.e

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    ok how about a shiny ev'd salamence or umbreon for it?

Universal

Musician
    Years
    The UT one i guess...Anything that makes my bro shut up.. e.e

Btw do you want any TM's?

If you wanna know my move set for jolteon..Here it is..

Discharge/charge beam/shadow ball/thunder bolt

Its best to make it hold a focus sash..If you want to get a boost of your sp.atk.

Also...Max speed will be 393. Alot of speed o-o

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    hey do you know RNC's trade thread?

i'm getting a load of her shiny ev'd, events and shinies soon so if you have a look on there and see if theres anything you want

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    nah i'm just going to give the eevee to my ev trainer to train with a different set and do you know the exact iv's on it btw?

and i am currently out of the ut shaymin i traded away my last copy so i have to wait until my friend can give me another copy.

hey do you know RNC's trade thread?

i'm getting a load of her shiny ev'd, events and shinies soon so if you have a look on there and see if theres anything you want

yes i do i have done alot of trade's with rnc and there is nothing i want from there thread right now.

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    ok jolteon has hidden power electric >.<
    oh well and how about if you could breed me a shiny relaxed bronzor with good iv's for the ev trained shiny shaymin?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2010
    typhlosion and
    swampert and charizard wat do u want 4 them i will offer dialga, roselia or wingull or seaking or lumineon all shiny except 4 dialga

wat pokemon do u want i will gat nearly anythin 4 them
    i also have all 7 eeveelutions and eevee aswell as mesprit if that is the pink lak pokemon

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back