• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s9's Shinys, EV'd, Event's, and now IV breeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I want:
    registeel
    impish
    296/181/438/162/399/125
    ~curse
    ~earthquake
    ~explosion
    ~iron head

alakazam
    timid
    313/106/117/306/205/372
    ~psychic
    ~signal beam
    ~focus blast
    ~trick

I offer:
    Starmie
    Timid
    232/144/180/290/198/331
    Psychic/Surf/Grass Knot/Trick

And

Omastar
    Modest
    280/120/281/353/162/182
    Surf/Ice Beam/Ancient Power/Hidden Power(electric)

They have been EV'd by me

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    I want:
    registeel
    impish
    296/181/438/162/399/125
    ~curse
    ~earthquake
    ~explosion
    ~iron head

alakazam
    timid
    313/106/117/306/205/372
    ~psychic
    ~signal beam
    ~focus blast
    ~trick

I offer:
    Starmie
    Timid
    232/144/180/290/198/331
    Psychic/Surf/Grass Knot/Trick

And

Omastar
    Modest
    280/120/281/353/162/182
    Surf/Ice Beam/Ancient Power/Hidden Power(electric)

They have been EV'd by me

and cloned by me :p :) yay

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Would you trade your ALAMOS Darkrai for mine. It's UT and Sassy natured with PKRS active. I can also clone and send your Darkrai back to you. You can ask thegeneticway for reference if you're unsure.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Would you trade your ALAMOS Darkrai for mine. It's UT and Sassy natured with PKRS active. I can also clone and send your Darkrai back to you. You can ask thegeneticway for reference if you're unsure.

no thank's sassy nature boost's special defence which is a useless nature for darkrai so i would no use for it.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Sorry it's not good enough. The only other events I have are; PKTOPIA Electivire, Magmortar, and Pikachu, NZ Jirachi Naive, another ALAMOS Darkrai (Docile which isn't much help either), TRU Shaymin Careful with PKRS, TRU Regigigas Hasty PKRS cured, Shokotan Pichu, 10ANNIV Raikou Bold, & 10ANNIV Shiny Suicune Bold T Lv.100 PKRS cured. If any of that is of interest to you.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Sorry it's not good enough. The only other events I have are; PKTOPIA Electivire, Magmortar, and Pikachu, NZ Jirachi Naive, another ALAMOS Darkrai (Docile which isn't much help either), TRU Shaymin Careful with PKRS, TRU Regigigas Hasty PKRS cured, Shokotan Pichu, 10ANNIV Raikou Bold, & 10ANNIV Shiny Suicune Bold T Lv.100 PKRS cured. If any of that is of interest to you.

nah no thank's only events im really lokking for is adamant arceus and jolly shiny ut wishmkr jirachi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back