• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabi96 3D Pokemon Models/Papercraft

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
    Years
    Sabi96 Papercraft Box : Yuniran!

Small introduction??
    Hello, my name is Sabi. A am 15 years old. I live in Serbia in a small town called Chonoplia (i don't know how to write it in english). I've been Papercrafting since the age 11. My first design was a failure (Tails). I started designing at the age 13. My first designs weren't the best, but recently i got some comments that told me i was getting better and better. I use Metasequia to design or edit models, I use Blender to Map the Textures, and, like most papercrafters i use Pepakura Designer to unfold and make the patterns. My themes are mostly Pokemon, with some interfearence from Sonic and Mario, with currently two designs from Ju-On the Grudge. There will be more themes in the near future.

RELEASED MODELS
    Squirtle
    Spoiler:

Pidove

Pansage

Piplup

Reuniclus

Servine

Victini

Cryogonal

Roggenrola

Solosis

Eevee

Shandelure
    Spoiler:

Litwick

Dewott

Oshawott

Oshawott 2

WIP
    Tropius(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Dialga(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Bulbasaur and Ivysaur
    Spoiler:

ZEKROM
    Spoiler:

Rufflet
    Spoiler:

COMING SOON
    Lillipup(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Serperior(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Sewaddle(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Scraggy(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Dewott(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Samurott(Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Pidgey (Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Dwebble (Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Woobat
    Spoiler:

Mini Snivy (Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Mini Oshawott (Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

Beedrill (Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

have i made progress?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    That is incredibly amazing! Paper craft is such a cool art. What program do you use to do the models in, if you don't mind me asking?

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
    Years
    That is incredibly amazing! Paper craft is such a cool art. What program do you use to do the models in, if you don't mind me asking?

Not at all... I am using Metasequoia to make the models, blender to texture them, and pepakura viewer and designer to unfold them.

I would love to see someone build one of them

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I would try, but neither of those seem all that "easy"! =P I can't even fold the paper right! One time I tried to do a papercraft companion cube (If you don't know what it is, just google it) and somehow managed to fail at that. How I managed to fail at building a cube, I don't know, but I did!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Well all of it is extra difficult because it involves going back upstairs to print it... And then I have to get scissors and all that... ^_~

Maybe tonight when I'm back by the printer I'll print it out and try it tomorrow!

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Awesome models, I've always been into this kind of stuff. I've never been amazing at it, but it's fun.
    Your physical models just look a little bit... muddled? It looks like there's some spots where the glue dried, but I guess it can't be helped.
    I might give Chiramii a try at some point, and I'll be sure to show you some photos if I do. ^^

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I love Papercrafts! And these are really well done too, good job on those. I hope you make more. : )

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
    Oh these are very cool!
    I'm going to have to beat my printer into submission to try out Chillarmy. Should we post them here if we do them?

I love what you;ve done with Wotter so far, are we going to get a papercraft of that, too?
    Either way, great stuff!

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Nice work! I'm trying to learn making 3D too, but I'm not good yet. Well, at least I can make Diglett XD
    And I also like papercrafts, althought I haven't finished more than three of six. Paperpokés just has so much things to do, but I haven't finished more than Hoppip and someone other in there. I have half of a Typhlosion and Gallade but if this goes on, I'll never finish 'em...

Back