• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    You think she would cheat on her partner? -.- *angry mode to defend her honour*
    ...not cheat, but what if she doesn't like her partner and wants to get away from him? Though, if Sabrina didn't want to have a certain partner, she would get away by herself...*sulks over proving her own point wrong*
    That might be a way for her to decimate the number of possible partners... the strongest will survive. xD
    Ahem, to quote Darwin: The fittest will survive, not the strongest, plz. That way, I have at least a chance!XD
    Want to say that you wouldn't accept her choice? In that case, I don't have to simulate morality... *evil grin*
    ...I don't have to simulate morality, either. >> If Sabrina really chose another guy girl, well, I would be sad, but I would be, to some extend, happy for her. Happy that she at least found someone she loves. ^^
    And I can still stalk her in the end. 0=)
    Which leads us back to the fact that we still would kill ourselves for her...
    A miracle that the club has survives for this long...
    I think the manga Sabrina would be amused. Or even delighted.
    Manga Sabrina? Oh, yes, highly amused. >> I can imagine that would snicker seeing the group of people fighting brutally over her, and in the end, she doesn't have to choose anyone, not even the winner.
    ...it wouldn't be a red-letter-day for Zammy and me. Only if there is only Sabrina. Best without anyone else.
    May I ask...Red-Letter-Day? o,o And yes, even I would be happy if there was even just an episode with her.
    Though, with Will, it would be the topping on the ice...*lol*
    So all his fans in that club probably died a horrible and mysterious death... Zammy? Do you know anything about that? *g*
    ...it would be nice to blame it all on Zammy (j/k), but I know at least two surviving members of the old FC. *g*

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    ...not cheat, but what if she doesn't like her partner and wants to get away from him? Though, if Sabrina didn't want to have a certain partner, she would get away by herself...
    If, when, maybe. I guess you just want to find a way to "free" her from me... y_y
    (Well, if she doesn't want her partner anymore, I'm sure she's strong enough to tell it to tell it to him (or turns him into a doll... xp) instead of running away with somebody other. And probably she wouldn't even accept a relationship with somebody which she doesn't love enough to not have thinkings of breaking up.)

...I don't have to simulate morality, either. >> If Sabrina really chose another guy girl, well, I would be sad, but I would be, to some extend, happy for her. Happy that she at least found someone she loves. ^^
    You're right. y_y True love also means to accept the choice of the beloved person, even if that means that you're alone in the end.

And I can still stalk her in the end. 0=)
    And wait if she breaks up with that person, so you could take over? xD

Manga Sabrina? Oh, yes, highly amused. >> I can imagine that would snicker seeing the group of people fighting brutally over her, and in the end, she doesn't have to choose anyone, not even the winner.
    Probably I should behave like Giovanni to attract her, building up a cruel criminal organisation to take over the world... xD

May I ask...Red-Letter-Day? o,o And yes, even I would be happy if there was even just an episode with her.
    A red-letter day is a synonym to a festive day.

Though, with Will, it would be the topping on the ice...*lol*

...it would be nice to blame it all on Zammy (j/k), but I know at least two surviving members of the old FC. *g*
    I think I know the two, too. But honestly, if I'm right it's not a miracle that he let this two live.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    If, when, maybe. I guess you just want to find a way to "free" her from me... y_y
    'Free'...well, I guess I would, but if she really liked you (that IS a possibility ;-) ), I guess I would give up. (But you would introduce me to her, right? Right?!)
    (Well, if she doesn't want her partner anymore, I'm sure she's strong enough to tell it to tell it to him (or turns him into a doll... xp) instead of running away with somebody other.
    Would Sabrina really be that cruel? o,o To someone she potentially loved once?
    And probably she wouldn't even accept a relationship with somebody which she doesn't love enough to not have thinkings of breaking up.)
    Ah, at the beginning, you never know if you love somebody. Maybve since she's psychic and may have premotions...but only then.
    You're right. y_y True love also means to accept the choice of the beloved person, even if that means that you're alone in the end.
    ;.; But at least, we could still be her fans and though, care for and look after her. =3
    And wait if she breaks up with that person, so you could take over? xD
    ...*hides* *is the stalker in the shadows, always waiting for her moment*
    Probably I should behave like Giovanni to attract her, building up a cruel criminal organisation to take over the world... xD
    ...hm, you know, I wouldn't mind that idea. You seem to be a good candidate for a criminal organisation leader. XD Mind if I join? lol
    A red-letter day is a synonym to a festive day.
    Ah, thanks. ^^
    Come on, we all have our personal preferences. 0=)
    I think I know the two, too. But honestly, if I'm right it's not a miracle that he let this two live.
    Heheh, you know *one* of them, but not the two.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    'Free'...well, I guess I would, but if she really liked you (that IS a possibility ;-) ), I guess I would give up. (But you would introduce me to her, right? Right?!)
    Feel free to visit us on Sunday for tee and training. xD

Would Sabrina really be that cruel? o,o To someone she potentially loved once?
    Isn't it much more cruel to run away with another man/girl, leaving your current partner behind without telling him that you don't love him anymore? Tell him/her that a relationship is over is not cruel in my eyes, it's honest.

;.; But at least, we could still be her fans and though, care for and look after her. =3
    We could, but I think I wouldn't be as happy with that as you would probably be.

...hm, you know, I wouldn't mind that idea. You seem to be a good candidate for a criminal organisation leader. XD Mind if I join? lol
    You know me for a week and already see me as a criminal mastermind? Either I should be offended... or you're a better psychologist than you might think right now...
    (Of course you can, but Sabrina would be mine then, anyway... ^^ After all, I'm the head, whereas you only would be an executive or something like that.)

Come on, we all have our personal preferences. 0=)
    Therefore, I haven't argued with you. =)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, I have missed out on quite the conversation. ;_;

But I see I was a part of it for some reason I don't comprehend. XD

Anyways, Sabrina is gorgeous, though I have to say I was a little peeved at what she said in your last chapter, P*A. But I guess I'll have to get over it. =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @Zammy: Aw, just throw yourself into the con whenever you want to! It's not that hard as others make it look like! ;-)
    And well, *one* coming chapter might please both of you Psychicshipping-haters, but most of them won't. :-P
    Feel free to visit us on Sunday for tee and training. xD
    ^^ Sure. (But for that, I kinda need to know where you are...j/k) I suppose it would be unfair if we don't invite Zammy, eh? *pokes him* XD
    Isn't it much more cruel to run away with another man/girl, leaving your current partner behind without telling him that you don't love him anymore? Tell him/her that a relationship is over is not cruel in my eyes, it's honest.
    I was referring to the half-sentence in brackets. Turning her ex-boyfriend into a doll? Wouldn't that be just cruel? o,o I can't see Sabrina sinking that low, though, it would be amusing to see (if the guy is really a nasty one).
    We could, but I think I wouldn't be as happy with that as you would probably be.
    Well, though I think our definitions of fan-ish addictions might be different, I think a true fan is always one that, in the end, accepts his or her idol's decisions. He or she is always free to overthink it and decide not to be a fan anymore, after all.
    You know me for a week and already see me as a criminal mastermind? Either I should be offended... or you're a better psychologist than you might think right now...
    ....for a moment, I wanted to say that second option is more likely, but that would mean...well, you are a Sith, after all.
    Well, we're all a bit evil. 0=)
    (Of course you can, but Sabrina would be mine then, anyway... ^^ After all, I'm the head, whereas you only would be an executive or something like that.)
    ...would she even join your organisation? Anime Sabrina, I wouldn't be so sure about that, Game Sabrina had enough trouble with TR, and Manga Sabrina has TR (and Giovanni *g*).
    Therefore, I haven't argued with you. =)
    LOL Better not get into details or else we start arguing all over again.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    @Zammy: Aw, just throw yourself into the con whenever you want to! It's not that hard as others make it look like! ;-)
    Okay then, I'll do so right now. =P

^^ Sure. (But for that, I kinda need to know where you are...j/k) I suppose it would be unfair if we don't invite Zammy, eh? *pokes him* XD
    But there is the Atlantic to get in my way. XD

I was referring to the half-sentence in brackets. Turning her ex-boyfriend into a doll? Wouldn't that be just cruel? o,o I can't see Sabrina sinking that low, though, it would be amusing to see (if the guy is really a nasty one).
    Hmm, good idea. foxgod

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    @Psychic*Absol:

As long as he doesn't get jealous... ^^

Oh, you mean that. Ok, you're right. But on the other hand... I think it's really funny and evil to do so... xD Collecting some trophies.

He or she is always free to overthink it and decide not to be a fan anymore, after all.
    If she has another partner, I would still love her, but living around her just to hurt my heart every day? =_=

....for a moment, I wanted to say that second option is more likely, but that would mean...well, you are a Sith, after all.
    I am for sure. xD but don't fear me now.

Well, we're all a bit evil. 0=)
    Surely. Someone more, someone less.

...would she even join your organisation? Anime Sabrina, I wouldn't be so sure about that, Game Sabrina had enough trouble with TR, and Manga Sabrina has TR (and Giovanni *g*).
    We're talking about Manga Sabrina, and Team Rocket was destroyed there. Anyway, Giovanni wasn't strong enough, but if am, she might join my organisation and fall in love with me. Or maybe I would be fast enough to built up my organisation before TR was founded. xD So she would have no other choice.

@Zammy:
    Okay then, I'll do so right now. =P
    That's good... It's more fun to discuss something with more people. =)

But there is the Atlantic to get in my way. XD
    Just use surf then. xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yay! ^^ (You weren't appearing online on MSN, though. o,o)
    I saw you online all day, but it said you were busy. Thus, I decided not to disturb you. =P

Zammy, we got three people (guy/girl/pokemon) here who can Teleport, and you ARE an Alakazam, so what kind of problem is this little bit of water?
    Hmm, good point. XD *attempts to Teleport to Saffron City*

...said guy is NOT Will. >>
    In my post, said guy was Will. :P

Just use surf then. xD
    I am an Alakazam, not a Starmie! XD!!!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    As long as he doesn't get jealous... ^^
    Nah, Zammy doesn't get jealous easily, now, does he? ;-)
    Oh, you mean that. Ok, you're right. But on the other hand... I think it's really funny and evil to do so... xD Collecting some trophies.
    LOL I rather think she has a whole bookshelf full of little trainers that dared to loose against her. Though, if we go by anime, I wonder if these were re-transformed like her mother was after Sabrina started to laugh.
    If she has another partner, I would still love her, but living around her just to hurt my heart every day? =_=
    I wouldn't mind. But then, I wouldn't be as jealous as you maybe. Just being aroung her would be wonderful for me. 0=)
    I am for sure. xD but don't fear me now.
    ^^ I don't. As long as you're not really a ghost and start to haunt me now. o,o
    We're talking about Manga Sabrina, and Team Rocket was destroyed there.
    It seemed to be that they were kinda restored in FR/LG...
    Anyway, Giovanni wasn't strong enough,
    ...he wasn't? >> He's still in power, Wyyrlokk, and he's still wanting to get more powerful. I wouldn't call that 'not strong enough'. And, btw, Viridian's power?
    but if am, she might join my organisation and fall in love with me.
    ...did she fall in love with Giovanni?
    *hides before he can realize that she contradicting herself*
    Or maybe I would be fast enough to built up my organisation before TR was founded. xD So she would have no other choice.
    ...first of all, you would have to come to the Pokemon world before TR was founded, then, and I can't believe that to be easy..Oo
    That's good... It's more fun to discuss something with more people. =)
    Yeah, *cough*, right...*more* people...>> Because some went leaving.

@Zammy: I was appearing busy? o,o WTF? *kicks MSN*
    And you did not write that is was Will, so no, I was NOT Will.
    BTW, chapter 21, please? =3

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    LOL I rather think she has a whole bookshelf full of little trainers that dared to loose against her. Though, if we go by anime, I wonder if these were re-transformed like her mother was after Sabrina started to laugh.
    I guess so... She wasn't evil anymore, and turning somebody in a doll is surely some sort of crime... xD

I wouldn't mind. But then, I wouldn't be as jealous as you maybe. Just being aroung her would be wonderful for me. 0=)
    Yes, I would be jealous... and would go away, probably dying desolate and forlorn in a far away country.

As long as you're not really a ghost and start to haunt me now. o,o
    And start making you laugh?

We should quit the discussion with Tr, because I have to leave tomorrow, as you know. ^^
    By the way, you contradict yourself.
    And we start with a simple theory and ended up with a discussion how we can bound this into the manga... xD By the way, at first you wanted to join and then you said it's impossible... another contradiction. xD

Ok. Zammy, I told P*A already, I have to leave you two for a few days. I'm back on Monday evening. ^^ Don't forget me.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I guess so... She wasn't evil anymore, and turning somebody in a doll is surely some sort of crime... xD
    Well, only as long as someone takes notice of the fact that these 'dolls' are, in fact, trainers. But then, I do not know how public known Sabrina's split personality and her 'quirks' were.
    Yes, I would be jealous... and would go away, probably dying desolate and forlorn in a far away country.
    ...compared to me living near Sabrina, in a constant hazy dream land...
    And start making you laugh?
    ...now I am Sabrina again? XD And you're Haunter? WTF? lol
    We should quit the discussion with Tr, because I have to leave tomorrow, as you know. ^^
    XD So what? We can continue it next Monday. ^^
    By the way, you contradict yourself.
    ...no comment. I like to try to compare one thing and it's complete opposite, so...0=)
    And we start with a simple theory and ended up with a discussion how we can bound this into the manga... xD By the way, at first you wanted to join and then you said it's impossible... another contradiction. xD
    I said that I think it's impossible to go to a specifiv point in the manga timeline. You said you want to build up a criminal organisation before Giovanni did, but for that, you theoretically have to go into the past.
    But then again, we're talking about going to another universe
    Don't forget me.
    0=) How could we?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I thought of him too. Strange... ^^
    Anti-PsychicShippers think alike. That's why. ^_^

Hey, you're an Alakazam falled in love with Sabrina (a human) - so why shouldn't you be able to catch a Water Pokemon and surf on it? xD
    Hmmm...I suppose you're right. *catches a Luvdisc*

Psychic*Shipper said:
    @Zammy: I was appearing busy? o,o WTF? *kicks MSN*
    And you did not write that is was Will, so no, I was NOT Will.
    BTW, chapter 21, please? =3
    Nope, you weren't. But it was! =P

Wyyrlok said:
    Nope. The law-makers forgot to consider the possibility whenever they went and made the law. =P

Ok. Zammy, I told P*A already, I have to leave you two for a few days. I'm back on Monday evening. ^^ Don't forget me.
    Nope, you aren't forgotten, XD. See you later! ^^

Psychic*Shipper said:
    Well, only as long as someone takes notice of the fact that these 'dolls' are, in fact, trainers. But then, I do not know how public known Sabrina's split personality and her 'quirks' were.
    How would they know? :P

...now I am Sabrina again? XD And you're Haunter? WTF? lol
    Wait, you're Sabrina now?! =O

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Hmmm...I suppose you're right. *catches a Luvdisc*
    ...a tad bit surreal...but well, that coming from a guy who writes a crossover fic.
    Nope, you weren't. But it was! =P
    ...what is "it"? o,o *doesn't get it*
    Nope. The law-makers forgot to consider the possibility whenever they went and made the law. =P
    ...but turning into dolls...I'm sure that is *somehow* against the law...for once, human beings cannot be forced to live in a dollhouse, eh? XD
    How would they know? :P
    ...well, a lot of trainers disappearing?
    Wait, you're Sabrina now?! =O
    ...oh, yes, I am Sabrina. Didn't you know that? 0=)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    ...a tad bit surreal...but well, that coming from a guy who writes a crossover fic.
    Crossover fics are fun, though! =D

Psychic*Shipper said:
    ...what is "it"? o,o *doesn't get it*
    I was poking fun at your typo, XD. The "it" was Will. =P

Psychic*Absol said:
    ...but turning into dolls...I'm sure that is *somehow* against the law...for once, human beings cannot be forced to live in a dollhouse, eh? XD
    Possibly, but methinks Officer Jenny has bigger things to deal with. Actual people in actual life-sized houses, for instance. ^_^

Psychic*Shipper said:
    ...well, a lot of trainers disappearing?
    Hmm, maybe so. But I doubt that would lead them to Sabrina's "lair."

Psychic*Absol said:
    ...oh, yes, I am Sabrina. Didn't you know that? 0=)
    I had a feeling you were, even after you told me you weren't that time. xD

Super Pichu

Pichu Lover
    Years
    Sabrina Fanclub

I want to join please!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Crossover fics are fun, though! =D
    ...not if you don't even know half of the universes. >.<
    I was poking fun at your typo, XD. The "it" was Will. =P
    ...>.< darn. I hate typos. Of course, it was meant to be *I*., not *it*.
    Possibly, but methinks Officer Jenny has bigger things to deal with. Actual people in actual life-sized houses, for instance. ^_^
    ...and real life-sized persons who were turned into dolls are not important? o,o wtf?
    Hmm, maybe so. But I doubt that would lead them to Sabrina's "lair."
    ...how many ways are there to turn people into dolls, aside from psychic powers? >> And who has psychic powers strong enough to do so? Not your everyday neighbour, methinks.
    I had a feeling you were, even after you told me you weren't that time. xD
    ...0=) Well, I'm not the only psychic here, I know. (And when did I tell you I weren't? I was lying, I was lying!!! XD)

@Super Pichu: Of course you can join. ^_^ Nice picture, btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back