• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Welcome back innuendo... I don't remember if you've been here since I started posting here...

May 15th... that sounds like a good birthday for Sabrina... it just so happens to be the first day I ever watched InuYasha, my favorite anime ever.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    YAY!!! Sabrina fanclub! She's the reason why I have my internet name the way it is~ ^_^ I just love her pokemon and I think she's like the coolest gymleader. I just wish that they would show her again...! :D Psychic powers are awesome XD

Also, I just love the way they portrayed Sabrina in ETOP manga~! I think I like the manga version of her more for oblivous reasons. She's a lot nicer and kinder in the manga. Plus, we get to see her defeat a giant Haunter using her powers~! I did feel sad after reading the hospital scene though

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    With that one date, you can try to build up a working time line. No more guessing, eh? ^.~

Yay, another fan! (And even a female!) Well, I think we all wish she would come back...maybe, maybe, there's still the chance for some specials...*sighs*
    ETOP stands for Electric Tale of Pikachu, right? I have the comic, too...although I'm indifferent about 'their' Sabrina. Sure, she's cute (very cute...and sexy.) and nicer than the other versions, but she's lacking something that I can't put into words. Maybe it's the last scene with her crying and throwing herself against Brock that mentally scared me. XD

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    yay :D I was just thinking, I haven't seen chapter 4 of The Electric Tale of Pikachu manga for a looong time (cause the manga's so rare T.T). Can you scan chapter 4 for me? pretty please? ^^

I was just thinking this but how long do you think Sabrina's parents were dolls? We all know that Sabrina was a child when her parents tried to interfere, but fash forwards many years she's a teenager and her parents are dolls... :P So I guess a really looong time. What do you guys think?

Oh, and if only they incorporated the gym's teleporting tiles from the game into the Sabrina episode. That would have been funny to see Ash and gang teleporting to the wrong rooms each time! :D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Hehe, I already have it scanned. 0=) You're not the only one who asked. But I only give it out via e-mail. Don't want to get into trouble by posting full scans...

First, I think it was only her mother who was turned into a doll. :P Second...well, how old would you think was Sabrina when she started to use her powers? 4, 5, maybe. And when Ash saved her...around 17-19. So her mother was a doll for 12-15 years.... ...15 years?!? O,O

Well, there were some teleporting pads. Remember the "grand prize room" Team Rocket used? I don't think these things would have fit into the temple-like gym. It's good the way it is. ^^

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    12-15 years is a LOOONG time to be turned into a doll, poor Sabrina's mum... XD
    Must be pretty boring life for her... Plus, I think Sabrina's dad ran away (or jogged) from the gym because he saw Sabrina do that...

Yeah, I vaguely remember seeing the tile-teleporting in the Sabrina episode, and I do think that the temple-gym looks really cool, not to mention mysterious. :3
    It suits the atmosphere of the gym.

I wonder where Sabrina's gym-trainers from the anime come from? From around Celadon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    The anime never actually says when Sabrina turned her mother into a doll; it could have been the day before Ash & company came to her gym. I don't think she was a doll for very long... I think that Sabrina's doll slowly took over Sabrina's personality until she eventually began to turn others into dolls.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I don't think the trainers are from Celadon...most of them will be from Saffron. Either that or from around the world. The best psychics, all training there, I mean... ^^

You're right, CPF, nobody said that her mother was turned into a doll when Sabrouan found out about her powers, but her father said that Sabrina "drived away her parents" (or something like that XD). Her father ran (or jogged XD) away, that's one thing we know for sure. Her mother...? Well, we can suppose that if she wasn't with her husband at that time, she must already have been a doll. Maybe she was at first with her husband and later returned to try to get Sabrina back and was turned into a doll then, but you're right, we won't know for sure...

BTW, this is a bit weird to ask, but I wrote my first English Sabrina short story today. Anyone who wants to read it? ^^ Beware, the grammar is very bad and I fear that I have to rate it 13+ or even 15+, because of mentioned death and other...creepy things.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Whee! I'm back, okay, what did I miss?? XD
    I've just been rewatching the 2nd Sabrina episode and let me tell you.
    The voice actor's voice is so cool! It sent shivers up my spine.
    "You'll all turn into dolls." XD
    Who does Sabrina's voice in the 1st and 2nd episode?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Happy new year, everyone! ( I KNOW I am late, no need to remind me XD). Sorry for being away for some time, real life kept my busy.
    I don't think you missed anything, sabrina_diamond. XD And about voice actors...which language? In English, it's Liza Ortiz, in German, it's Anke Korte, I knew the name of the French and Japanese ones, but I forgot them...^^;;;; (BTW, did you get my email?)
    And no, I didn't forget about my short story, just hadn't got the time to edit it a bit (stupid typos...). It still doesn't sound good, somehow. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yes, Happy New Year's, Sabrina Fans! I will post more after I have some time, but until then Say a Narra! (mispelled on purpose for those newcomers, XD)

*teleports back to Saffron City*

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ...I know that I've been yet again away for some time, but please forgive me, as real life kicked in really hard...(one of my kitties died ;-;). So, I won't be posting much for the next days, again.
    But I won't leave without giving you something so talk about (aka new topic). Do you think that Sabrina could kill? (Back in her 'crazy' days and now)
    PS: ...new topic has to do with my depressed mood and my short story, which still isn't edited due to me being stressed. >>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I am sorry to hear about your cat, Psychic*Absol. Hope you are doing all right.

As for the topic, I think that Sabrina could kill, but she'd need a very nice reason(ie someone sneaking in on her taking a shower).

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sorry about your cat, P*A... as for Sabrina, while of course she could kill, I don't think she would... if someone bothered her that much, she'd probably just turn them into a doll and "play" with them. Of course what happens to the person while they're a doll... well, she's not liable for any injuries.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *lights go on* *mysterious vioce* Yes people, I came back from the dead...
    People: Only because CPF updated!
    *trips* ...>> Okay, you're right.
    But, hey, two (good) chapters in a row! Are you a writing machine or something, CPF? XD
    All that mattered to them was their feelings for each other.
    Awwww....^.^
    Of course, not all psychics felt this way.
    XD Of course, Liza again...she's quite a brat...but, uh, what happened to her brother? You've been shafting him into the background!
    "What are you two doing in here anyway?" Liza yelled.

"Nothing, honestly," Will responded. "Just a little bit of kissing."
    Yeah, right...*snicker* And I'm Tarzan...*shakes head and grins* This really made me smile. Smile and rolling with laughter...poor Liza. There are things she's too young to understand. XD
    Sabrina and Will looked at each other for a moment.

"Who's that?" Sabrina asked.
    Another rofl-moment. XD Love does not only make blind, it makes stupid, too! XD
    "Um, where's Liza?" she asked Will.

"Uh, well, she said she was going to-" Will answered, before freezing.
    *bangs head against wall* Took them long enough! XD
    The two kissed, before Will teleported home.
    Aw...I hoped Will would be staying overnight. ^.~

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Now, now, P*A, let's not jump to any conclusions about what was going on there... but I guess I had not only a writing revival, but I felt like making some of the characters goofier than normal. It won't be able to stay that way... there's still Giovanni and Sasuke... er, I mean, Janine...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    P*A! You're back!

I tried talking to you a few times on MSN, but it didn't work. >_>
    >> My fault, the fault of my MSN or the fault of yours? XD

Well, CPF, I'm not jumping to conclusions, I'm just being a *slightly* perverted teenager who's soon going to be 18. XD I'm not even as bad as some other kids my age, just to remind you...*glares at class mates >>*

Maybe Janine has an unknown brother named Sasuke, who's living in another world. XD Then you could use Naruto himself as another goofy character....(I wouldn't like that, cross-overs are too weird for my senses. )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back