• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Haven't been here a while, but here's a pic I did of Sabrina relating to the Dengeki Pikachu series. XD

Sabrina Fanclub

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, I finally post three times on one page, and she is nowhere to be found, XD.

*glares at P*A* XD usually it's the other way around =D

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    @ Busterwolf *eyes pop* Wow, that's a fantastic picture...! I especially like the expression on Sabrina's face, it looks like the Haunter is 'haunting' her. XD

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    Hey-hey. May I join in? I'm a Sabrina fan, she is especially awesome in the Pokemon Special series.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    Thank you, Alakazam. *bow*

Answering the questions above...

1) Ghost, Dark, like others said. Maybe Bug.
    2) One?
    3) I imagine she would be awesome as a lead singer/guitar player in a rock/metal band.
    4) Brutal force! *giggle* I wouldn't know.
    5) Make lots of popcorn!
    6) This one!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *big sweatdrop* I know, I know...I haven't been here for quite a while...*glares back at Zammy* But I have exams now, people! That means not much internet time...

Heheh, I already know the picture, but it's still great, buster_wolf. Even greater is the story behind ^.~

And welcome, Lackey! Have fun, post a lot and, please, think of a few new topics. We're desperate, as you can see. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Holy Crap! P*A is online right now. *waves*

7) What is Sabrina's Middle name?
    8) If Sabrina was a Pokemon, would she be an Uber or an OU?
    9) (number of people Sabrina has not beat) / (number of straight males who are not attracted to her) = ?
    10) Can Zam think of a reasonable question anymore(that hasn't already been brought up)? ;_;
    11) Can anyone? :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    7. Something that starts with S, to go along with her last name being Saffron in my fanon... Susan, maybe?

8. No idea what a Uber is, or for that matter, OU (I think Ohio University or Oklahoma when I see that).

9. Thousands (who are too scared to face her)/ maybe about 15

10. Obviously not! :)

11. Nope!

(By the way, this should show you how much you mean to our group, P*A- you disappear for a few days, and we go into panic mode.)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    8. No idea what a Uber is, or for that matter, OU (I think Ohio University or Oklahoma when I see that).
    An Uber is a Pokemon too powerful for standard play(ie: Mewtwo, Dialga). And OU means "Overused," as in the most common Pokemon in Standard Play(ie: Metagross, Salamence). ^^

9. Thousands (who are too scared to face her)/ maybe about 15
    I was going for the indeterminate form, XD. (as anything divided by zero is not a real number)

(By the way, this should show you how much you mean to our group, P*A- you disappear for a few days, and we go into panic mode.)
    I agree. We are going insane...and by "we" I mean me....XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    7) What is Sabrina's Middle name?
    Going by my fanfic: Nathalia. Don't ask why. XD
    8) If Sabrina was a Pokemon, would she be an Uber or an OU?
    Uh....judging by your description...both. XD
    9) (number of people Sabrina has not beat) / (number of straight males who are not attracted to her) = ?
    *number of children under the age of 10*/*number of guys too young and too old for her*=...uh, anyone got the population density of the pokemon world? XD
    10) Can Zam think of a reasonable question anymore(that hasn't already been brought up)? ;_;
    Well, he can try...
    11) Can anyone? :D
    I'll try...

1) How do you think her room looks like?
    2) How do you think would Sabrina be if she wasn't born a psychic? *gasp*
    3) Do you think she might have other pokemon besides her psychic ones and if yes, which pokemon?
    4) What kind of character would Sabrina play in a movie/what kind of movie would she play in?
    5) What kind of car would she drive?
    6) Is P*A running of out questions already?
    7a) If Sabrina lived in the real world (aka our world), what kind of person would she be? The same, different or whatever?
    7b) What job would she do?

We are going insane...and by "we" I mean me....XD
    A guy going crazy over me...don't tell my parents, they might be searching for a son-in-law...

T_T You guys are too good for me!!! *cries*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    1) How do you think her room looks like?
    2) How do you think would Sabrina be if she wasn't born a psychic? *gasp*
    3) Do you think she might have other pokemon besides her psychic ones and if yes, which pokemon?
    4) What kind of character would Sabrina play in a movie/what kind of movie would she play in?
    5) What kind of car would she drive?
    6) Is P*A running of out questions already?
    7a) If Sabrina lived in the real world (aka our world), what kind of person would she be? The same, different or whatever?
    7b) What job would she do?

You're back, P*A! Our group survives...

1. I don't think she would do a lot of decorating... probably like most other rooms in her house, although I have her living in a mansion.
    2. She'd be Cynthia from Sinnoh. Goth-style clothing, intent on winning, champion of her region's league.
    3. This would be easier if asked maybe one or two years ago, when I had been playing Pokemon more often... I'm going to say Dark-type again... how about Absol?
    4. She'd have to be a mysterious girl, maybe a love interest, of some sort of dark character. It would probably be a darker movie too, not too happy of one.
    5. A Pink Cadillac, Pink Cadillac... no, it would have to be black... (oh, this reminds me... why don't we ever see cars in the Pokemon games? That's partially why I never include cars as transportation in my stories...)
    6. I know you, you'll come up with more...
    7. I don't know what it is with this topic today, but I'm going to say gothic... no idea what job, though...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Welcome back P*A! foxyay

And good luck on your politics exam tomorrow! =D

1) How do you think her room looks like? very plain looking. Maybe a few pictures of me
    2) How do you think would Sabrina be if she wasn't born a psychic? *gasp* She'd be physically stronger, so she can kick the perverts in the gonads rather than make them into dolls
    3) Do you think she might have other pokemon besides her psychic ones and if yes, which pokemon? In a word: Haunter
    4) What kind of character would Sabrina play in a movie/what kind of movie would she play in? She wouldn't be the damsel in distress for one thing. She be the heroine saving the dude in distress, XD
    5) What kind of car would she drive? No car. A private jet, perhaps.
    6) Is P*A running of out questions already? Nope. These are a lot better than mine. ^^
    7a) If Sabrina lived in the real world (aka our world), what kind of person would she be? The same, different or whatever? First of all, why the "if?" I saw her last Tuesday....
    7b) What job would she do? A professor at a university....though she'd raise questions over why only her straight female and gay male students were getting any work done. XDD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *Terminator vioce* I'm back. XD
    And I got 13 out of 15 points! That's an A- or 1- or, whatever, it's great! Better then anything I wished for! XD And it means that I'll have free time for posting now! (Until my last and most important test...English entry test...have to pass it or no studying T_T)

how about Absol?
    XD! Yes, I'm going with Absol.
    Maybe a few pictures of Will
    Corrected it for you. 0=)
    She be the heroine saving the dude in distress, XD
    aka you, Will isn't stupid. 0=)
    First of all, why the "if?" I saw her last Tuesday....
    WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?
    though she'd raise questions over why only her straight female and gay male students were getting any work done. XDD
    So true, oh so true...

Continuing my questions: 7c) Where would she live?
    8) How would Sabrina be like if she wasn't female, but male? (First of all, different name of courseXD)
    8b) Would you still like *him*?
    9) What instrument would she play?
    10) How much money does she earn in a month?
    11) Her nicknames?
    11b) Does she like them? XD
    12) How would she describe herself?
    13) How long is her hair?

Just to remind you, I wasn't drunk when I made these up, just crazy. Like always.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    8) How would Sabrina be like if she wasn't female, but male? (First of all, different name of courseXD) She would be the same, though she probably wouldn't be annoyed by all her female fans...which will apparently include a female version of me(as I must always be the opposite sex of Sabrina, XD)
    8b) Would you still like *him*?Like I said, I'd be a female in that little universe...
    9) What instrument would she play? The spoons of course
    10) How much money does she earn in a month? Enough. She doesn't care beyond that
    11) Her nicknames? Honey, Sweetheart, and "Master Psychic Lady"
    11b) Does she like them? XD only if I'm the one calling her by them
    12) How would she describe herself? tall and slim, rather average looking, but able to float about.
    13) How long is her hair? 2 inches below the shoulders

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    7c) Where would she live?
    8) How would Sabrina be like if she wasn't female, but male? (First of all, different name of courseXD)
    8b) Would you still like *him*?
    9) What instrument would she play?
    10) How much money does she earn in a month?
    11) Her nicknames?
    11b) Does she like them? XD
    12) How would she describe herself?
    13) How long is her hair?

7c) Maybe Florida, perhaps California... somewhere with good weather in the U.S.
    8) No clue, really.
    8b) No... I'm partial to female characters.
    9) The piano... I really can't see her play anything else.
    10) 1000000 yen... she's rich.
    11) Can't quite think of any...
    12) The strongest psychic in the world.
    13) Long enough that she can sit on it (perfect length, in my opinion).

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
    Sabrina is soooooooooooooo cool!

Please can I join????

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Yes, Lyulf, you may join. ^^ We might always need new members with new topic ideas... *cough*
    *glances at Zammy, who promised to think of new topics as well* BTW, you forgot to answer my question number 7c). ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    P*A said:
    7c) Where would she live?
    She'd live in either Tokyo, Japan or Ottawa, Canada. I couldn't picture her as an American though. o.o

and now for some more freaky questions of mine. It appears Einstein was right: when the possible becomes impossible, the impossible becomes possible. In other words, when the sane topics have been used to death, the insane topics become sane. XD

12) If Sabrina wasn't brunette, what would her hair colour be?
    13) If not Saffron, which would be her gym city?
    14) Why did Sabrina cross the road?
    15) Why doesn't she destroy the Fighting Dojo next door?
    16) What would Sabrina name her children?
    17) Would you be scared of how wrathful a pregnant Sabrina could get?
    18) Did she go to high school? If so, how do you think it was like? XD
    19) You think Sabrina watches us on TV? o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back