• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • *growls about how some random newbie stole the post she had reserved for herself Zammy* Nevermind, congrats on getting that post and leading us into our 101st page of doom. XD

@CPF Mh, must have misheard that, then. XD The quality of my laptop's speakers isn't so good, especially with headphones. XD But yeah, it's Sabrina's most epic sentence, I suppose. 0=)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Haha, congrats on making 2500th post, Zizi. And welcome to the club! :D

And I must agree with your statement. <3

Though regarding epic sentences, I can think of a few fic-ones that may compare or exceed that. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Hey, I willingly gave up the 2500th post for one of you two, and neither of you took it, after having a day or two to post.

Okay, new topic. The Winter Olympics are going on (and checking the standings, we've got my United States in first at 14 medals, P*A's Germany in 2nd with 10 and Alakazam's Canada in 4th with 6). Which event would Sabrina be best at?

I'm going to say curling. It takes all sorts of thinking ahead to play curling, and Sabrina would be perfect with her psychic abilities, able to figure out in advance where her opponents' stones would go. Of course it still takes some skill to throw the stone with exactly the right speed, but I think she could do it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • But Canada is first per capita with 6/30 million, Germany next with 10/80 million and then the U.S. with 14/300 million. But nobody counts it like that, XD.

And in regards to your question(which was quite creative, by the way), I'd have to agree with you about curling. Though she may do well with the luge as well, teleporting to the finish line in one go. Or would that be cheating? *shot*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Definitely cheating. Although reading others' minds may be cheating, too, but not as blatant, since she'd still have to make the shots.

And I bet there's some other country with the most per capita - no one cares about that stuff. We've come to Canada and "owned the podium!"

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *rolls eyes* Goodness, even German newspapers have picked up the quarrel between US and Canada by now (that being the reason why I know the phrase 'own the podium')....it's getting a bit annoying. >>
    Oh, well, what can I say, we're inbetween the US and Canada, so if you want to pick on someone else...XD!!!

Oh, well, going on topic....curling is not sexy enough for Sabrina. XD!!! I would prefer something like ski or so... That would definitely look cool. =3 Or snow boarding. Very cool.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, Norway has definitely beaten Canada per capita, in third place with 18/40 million, VS our fourth place spot with 15/30 million. And your two countries are still battling it out for number one, XD. Germany has more gold, though the U.S. has more total. Thus, your respective media will be claiming their country is in the top spot! :D

And in regards to the U.S.-Canada fued, it'll all be settled this coming Sunday when the two teams face off for a second time in the gold medal hockey game! :D

And on the topic, I doubt Sabrina would be a hockey fan. Though she has spent a lot of time in Canada, so you never know. lulz

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I just looked it up-indeed, currently, it's Germany-US-Norway-Canada here. XD! And it will stay like that for quite a while, unless the Americans get one gold and two silver medals. (Which they will, probably. >>)

I saw that the ice hockey match of the women between US and Canada is today, too. Couldn't you decide it over that match? XD

On topic: Yes, we all know that Sabrina is over in Canada (though if you're talking about winter sports, it feels as if we got a lot more snow than you did this year...only a feeling, though, this winter is endless XD!!!)...wouldn't that make her automatically crazy for all kinds of winter sports? 0=)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • The Americans don't want to decide it over the women's match, because we're pretty much destined to win. If only some of those ladies could join the men's team...then we'd cream the Americans this weekend! :D

And Sabrina's not in Canada for the snow. Iif she was she'd have moved to Texas or Florida by now. Read: wth?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Have them dress up as men and everything's okay. Maybe Sabrina could do something about that, I remember some blog which had men turning into women and vice versa 0=).

I take it she doesn't like snow. ...why did she come to Canada then, anyway? >> Canada is pretty much the synonym for "land cowered in snow 3/4 of the year" (j/k).

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    The U.S. is brilliant at coming in 2nd or 3rd! No one beats us at that! (And we will break the record for most overall medals...)

I wouldn't leave the Cynthia club without also leaving the Sabrina club, so this will be my final post here. Sabrina of course is no longer that special of a character to me, in fact I've started to dislike her as a character in fanfics (and I say fanfics, not just one), where she comes off as an out-of-control, overly angry, unable-to-control-her-temper, nasty woman. And while I still like her as a character, especially because I met her VA, I think I've said everything that possibly could be said about her, even her best Olympic sport. So this is it for me, I bid the Sabrina club farewell.

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *celebrating* Canada FTW, Canada FTW, yeah, yeah, yeah. =3 And we're still second, in front of the USA...la, la, la. XD

CPF....like I said in the other club, I really can't understand why you want to leave over something like this...although I admit that I have been playing with the thought of throwing you out for a long time. Mainly because I had the feeling that someone who tortured Sabrina that much cannot be a fan of her anymore. I think that's proven true now. You do not like her. You say you torture the characters you like? Hah. I wanna see you torturing Cynthia. Now.

I'm pretty sure you mean my fic, and I've got a pretty good idea why. Because my Sabrina isn't a weak, passive, handicapped monster there who serves no purpose but to show the author's bias against her and for his precious, beautiful Cynthia. At least my Sabrina shows emotions. At least she's allowed to be a human being. Yours isn't.

If Sabrina was real, she would really despise us for starting fights over her character, so I'm leaving this here. Just know this...if you ever want to join again, no. It's over. If you want to talk, you know how to contact me.

@other members
    As the club leader, I'll finally open up a new topic...and seeing recent events, I think it's fine to talk about HG/SS *gets kicked* XD.
    I know some of you hate her new outfit, so, why just not set up a discussion of *why* did she the producers chose that new outfit? =3

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I've seen Sabrina act pretty viciously in several fics now, yes, including yours, and it's just not her. Remember, I wrote Sabrina as a powerful, yet calm-mannered character in my stories before Cynthia came along. And she remained strong-minded except in some times to show Cynthia's immense power. I'm sorry that I made bad things happen to Sabrina in my stories, but she's just a character.

Honestly, the only people who have the right to kick anyone out of a club are the mods. This club wouldn't exist anymore if not for me and you, and it won't survive without me or you. Unfortunately, though, I don't have anything more to say about Sabrina, or I'd still post here.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • CPF: Sorry to see you go. Hopefully, I'll still see you about here and there, though. ^_^

P*A: I don't really 'hate' her new outfit, though I have to admit it'll sure take some time getting used to seeing her in it all the time. I mean, for a decade I had this one image of her, and now that's been tossed to the Houndoom. I guess I'll just have to remember her in two ways. =P

And as for why she chose the new outfit, I'll have to go with the fact that she doesn't get to dress herself; Game Freak does. And those guys were feeling a bit-how can I put this-intrigued at the time. Intrigued by how to surpass Gold & Silver's popularity, intrigued by how they'd get the Sinnoh Pokemon in the game, intrigued by what Sabrina had under that GSC outfit of hers....you know, the usual. XD!

And canonically, maybe she thinks that's the norm nowadays? Or perhaps she's amused by the power she holds over straight men and lesbians. =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • P*A: I don't really 'hate' her new outfit, though I have to admit it'll sure take some time getting used to seeing her in it all the time.
    Maybe certain mentions in certain fics and certain outfits changes there will make the time go by faster, hm? *hint hint hint*
    I mean, for a decade I had this one image of her, and now that's been tossed to the Houndoom. I guess I'll just have to remember her in two ways. =P
    I think most of the fans tend to do that. Oo They suddenly have a pre-HG/SS Sabrina and a post-HG/SS Sabrina. Especially the ones who don't like her new outfit do that. It's as if she's suddenly two persons again...which isn't even game canon.
    And as for why she chose the new outfit, I'll have to go with the fact that she doesn't get to dress herself; Game Freak does.
    D'oh, easiest explanation ever. >> Way to contribute to the discussion! XD!!! (j/k)
    And those guys were feeling a bit-how can I put this-intrigued at the time. Intrigued by how to surpass Gold & Silver's popularity, intrigued by how they'd get the Sinnoh Pokemon in the game, intrigued by what Sabrina had under that GSC outfit of hers....you know, the usual. XD!
    ...so the GameFreak designers are overweight, teenaged nerds who are dreaming of their perfect girlfriend? Never knew that...0=)
    You know, maybe they *did* use Sabrina's new outfit to boost HG/SS popularity. Within their own population, if you know what I mean. It sure worked...
    Or perhaps she's amused by the power she holds over straight men and lesbians. =P
    *coughs* Very true, very true indeed.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Maybe certain mentions in certain fics and certain outfits changes there will make the time go by faster, hm? *hint hint hint*
    Possibly. XD

I think most of the fans tend to do that. Oo They suddenly have a pre-HG/SS Sabrina and a post-HG/SS Sabrina. Especially the ones who don't like her new outfit do that. It's as if she's suddenly two persons again...which isn't even game canon.
    XD I suppose that makes her three people now. *shot*

D'oh, easiest explanation ever. >> Way to contribute to the discussion! XD!!! (j/k)
    I do what I can. :)

...so the GameFreak designers are overweight, teenaged nerds who are dreaming of their perfect girlfriend? Never knew that...0=)
    Not really. Some are dreaming of their perfect boyfriend. Which I suppose explains Morty's character. =P

You know, maybe they *did* use Sabrina's new outfit to boost HG/SS popularity. Within their own population, if you know what I mean. It sure worked...
    They're genius, I say! Now only if they'd get rid of Will....

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • XD I suppose that makes her three people now. *shot*
    Hm, the mystery and legend obsessed part of me immideately wants to say "The virgin, the mother and the old hag" XD. Otherwise...well, think about what might happen if HG/SS Sabrina splits herself up, too. o,o One day, she can form her own soccer team.
    I do what I can. :)
    Which is coming up with the easiest explanation which has no discussion potential.Thanks a lot. XD
    Not really. Some are dreaming of their perfect boyfriend.
    I suppose so. After all, they have female designers there, too. (Which might explain Sabrina's outfit, too, in a certain way...)
    Weren't there stories of real humans marrying Game characters? If so, I would want an official marriage between two game characters, plz.XD
    Which I suppose explains Morty's character. =P
    And Will's, considering his hips are just so friggin female-looking. >.<
    They're genius, I say!
    Then why did they not announce that Will&Sabrina are a couple?Well, seeing as there were not only people happy about Sabrina's change of style, but some were irritated *hides*...well, you can't please everyone. XD
    Now only if they'd get rid of Will....
    ...seriously, would *that* be a good decision? Do they really want a rabid Absol gnawing at their toes?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hm, the mystery and legend obsessed part of me immideately wants to say "The virgin, the mother and the old hag" XD. Otherwise...well, think about what might happen if HG/SS Sabrina splits herself up, too. o,o One day, she can form her own soccer team.
    Don't you mean football? Hmm, that might actually get me to start watching the game. XD

Which is coming up with the easiest explanation which has no discussion potential.Thanks a lot. XD
    You are most welcome. ^_^

I suppose so. After all, they have female designers there, too. (Which might explain Sabrina's outfit, too, in a certain way...)
    I was actually referring to homosexual men when I wrote that, but hey, women works too. =P

Weren't there stories of real humans marrying Game characters? If so, I would want an official marriage between two game characters, plz.XD
    There was, but I don't think it went through. But the guy did manage to get a huge petition in his favour. lulz

Then why did they not announce that Will&Sabrina are a couple?
    Because they're genius. It's much better if they aren't a couple they just throw hints around. It messes with the fangirls more if they do it that way. Because if they just went out and said it, you wouldn't have to search for hints anymore. :P

...seriously, would *that* be a good decision? Do they really want a rabid Absol gnawing at their toes?
    They might. You never know with Game Freak. They're freaks, after all. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Don't you mean football? Hmm, that might actually get me to start watching the game. XD
    Nobody who loves this game calls it "soccer", indeed - you should have known this, P*A...

I was actually referring to homosexual men when I wrote that, but hey, women works too. =P
    Which explains Will's hips. Well, everything this Designer wants to do to him, he deserves it I think. *g*

Because they're genius. It's much better if they aren't a couple they just throw hints around. It messes with the fangirls more if they do it that way. Because if they just went out and said it, you wouldn't have to search for hints anymore. :P
    If you call the fact they're both Psychic Pokemon Trainers a hint... or was there more than this one?

They might. You never know with Game Freak. They're freaks, after all. xD
    Well, I like your way of thinking... ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back