• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • After long delaying it, I finally arrived in Kanto in HG now. Which means that I'll be able to beat Sabrina soon, too. =3 Been wonderung for a while now what she's saying in German (and if there is any hint about her new clothes).

Saying, no, her new clothes have not driven off all her fans. A few, but not all. =3 And in this fanclub, I dunno... *I* like them. =3
    Activity has been low for a while, but that's not so bad, imo. At least once in a while, someone posts. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, seeing as it's been nearly a month, I take it that it's safe to say that you've battled Sabrina, P*A. The only question I have is....have you finished the battle yet? :P

I didn't like the clothes on first, but they kind of grew on me. But I still love her old outfits. xD

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for a while, I was very busy with a load of tests and homework, but don't forget about a lot of torturing exams too... But here I am now, and almost ready for the video of my battle with Sabrina (rematch). I've got my team to that specific level, I just need some quiet time. (maybe tomorrow if I'm not busy) As for the fanfic, I've written one pokemon ranger fic but Sabrina and Will make an appearance later in the story. I'll post the chapters here, in PC after I'm done typing them. (1st chapter is done, has been typed half of it. 2 chapter is almost finished)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Aiyh, I know what you mean about the exams. *sigh*

Well I bet it feels good to have all that behind you, eh? And good luck writing those fics. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    @Alakazam17 : those exams are torturing my brain! Talk about studying 2-3 books for every subject with almost each of them are 200 pages or more!
    @All : I think the recording can't be done now, since my friend visited me and I have to keep her acompanied. As for the Pokemon Ranger fic, the first chapter is done and now available in PC, FF.net, and deviantART. The story title is "Pokemon Ranger Ringtown Duo"

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Aye, sorry girls for not posting...at all. ^^;;; I admit, I was kinda thinking the club had died, but heh, apparently, not. =3

@Zammy ...uhm...yeah...*glares nervously at DS screen* Why do you ask if I've finished the battle yet? ^^;;;
    No, just kidding. XD I won. With my Espeon. Sabrina wasn't as easy as I had expected feared, because she kept using items. >> ONLY trainer so far to use three full restores. >> Maybe she wanted to prolong the battle with me And I already got her phone number. =3 AND the HG/SS Kanto guide today. With big pics of her HG/SS outfit. Yep, me likes very much. =3

@DarkGreiga *sighs* Oh, yeah, I know how hard studying can be. Studying season starts for me now, too.>.<
    Gonna read your fanfic soon. As soon as I get the free time, that is. >.<
    Speaking about fanfics...I've kinda unsure if I should post the last chapter of Spring's Revenge, because I don't know if anyone still wants to read it....so, do you want it? =3

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    @P*A : I didn't study seriously on those last exams, I just opened my textbook and turned it into a pillow! And for the story, I'm so looking forward for the last chapter!
    @All : The recording has some problems, so I have to fix it first.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @DarkGreiga Whoah, you're lucky then. xD I study and study and study sometimes, and I still feel as if I had done nothing. >>
    Btw, would you mind if I email you the chapter? For some reason, I can't find the thread anymore Oo...though, if you have the link handy, I'll post it there for sure, but since it's only the last chapter (+epilogue), I don't think it matters much if I post it for everyone to see or not...besides, it does seem as if the thread vanished. ;.;

Slightly ontopic: Anyone else been playing HG/SS and finding it amusing that Sabrina seems to be obsessed with the sea now? xD (And travels to friggin Olivine just to see it when there's a city near the sea in Kanto, too?)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • @Zammy ...uhm...yeah...*glares nervously at DS screen* Why do you ask if I've finished the battle yet? ^^;;;
    Because severe loss of blood tends to cause people to fail in battle tactics. =P

Psychic*Absol said:
    No, just kidding. XD I won. With my Espeon. Sabrina wasn't as easy as I had expected feared, because she kept using items. >> ONLY trainer so far to use three full restores. >>
    XD same thing happened with me.

Psychic*Absol said:
    Maybe she wanted to prolong the battle with me

Psychic*Absol said:
    Speaking about fanfics...I've kinda unsure if I should post the last chapter of Spring's Revenge, because I don't know if anyone still wants to read it....so, do you want it? =3
    Of course! :D

@P*A : I didn't study seriously on those last exams, I just opened my textbook and turned it into a pillow!
    Haha, that sounds usual for me, and probably everyone else. xD

Slightly ontopic: Anyone else been playing HG/SS and finding it amusing that Sabrina seems to be obsessed with the sea now? xD (And travels to friggin Olivine just to see it when there's a city near the sea in Kanto, too?)
    Maybe she teleported there. Otherwise, perhaps she took the ship from Vermillion. That seems plausible, and I hope it's true. That way I'd be sure to be there on time so that I could take a cruise with her. :laugh:

Jarnakel

Nooblet
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Requesting Join.

Also, while I may dislike people who seem to hate change and say that the third or fourth gen games fail (I love them all), I absolutely detest the new design for Sabrina. And I have a reason for my haet. It. Does. Not. Fit. Her. Personality. At. All.

Change can be good, but when it goes against the very core of the character, with no transition at all, it's bad.

Original Sabrina FTW.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Jarnakel! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

I absolutely adore the original Sabrina, and while some people have caused me to like the new one as well, I still prefer the original. For the same reason as you, Jarnakel, in addition to the fact that it was the original Sabrina that got me to like her; had she been like this all the while, I'd probably be hanging out in the Erika fanclub instead now. Sabrina is undoubtedly the reason I started liking Psychic types, and thus the reason I've ended up being known as 'Alakazam' in the online world.

I guess the new one is growing on me to an extent, but she'll always be her old RBY self in my heart. :D

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    I'm so sorry for not posting for a while, I had some problems accessing the site with Mozilla so I am using IE for the time being.
    @Alakazam17 : The pillow thingy is one of my bad habits, I usually do it not only because I'm sleepy, but it's also because the subject I'm studying is boring and hard. But when it comes to Maths, I have never studied but I rarely get a bad mark! That's why sometimes I was asked to tutor someone.
    @Jarnakel : Hello and welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy your stay!
    EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to record my Heart Gold battle with Sabrina... :P

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Because severe loss of blood tends to cause people to fail in battle tactics. =P
    ...my DS screen is blood-resistant, then. XD! Thankfully, as otherwise, the beautiful view would have been blocked. 0=)
    ...P*A is not amused by this coincidence. >>
    Maybe she teleported there. Otherwise, perhaps she took the ship from Vermillion. That seems plausible, and I hope it's true. That way I'd be sure to be there on time so that I could take a cruise with her. :laugh:
    Ship seems indeed very plausible, as it explains how she got there, but it still doesn't explain why the beach in Vermillion is not good enough for her. Oo
    Or, you know...isn't it a coincidence that a certain someone lives in Johto, too...?

@Jarnakel Welcome to the club. =3 Yeah, the ongoing topic of the new HGSS Sabrina. I admit, she looks different. Very different. And I was surprised by it, too. I can't really see any reason why the designers changed her. Oo But in the end, I like the look. I think I explained somewhere around here why, and just forgot. >>;;;;
    Anyway, the *first* Sabrina I ever started to like was...the Manga one. xD Even before the Anime. Anime-Sabrina came very shortly after manga one, but I think I remember reading the manga before buying the videos...or my memory is misleading me...anyway, game Sabrina arrived much later. XD

@DarkGreiga Sorry about misleading post, I don't have to email you the chapter anymore, it's been up for quite a while now. ^^ Thread had been bumped, so I couldn't find it where I searched for it...

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Hi everyone... From now on I won't be able to go online from my computer during weekdays anymore because school starts in Monday and I mustn't use my computer during weekdays as usual. The recording had already finished 2 days ago and ready for upload, but I still haven't decided where should I upload it to. I have a youtube account, but I haven't uploaded anything there. The second problem is that the videos are blur, I don't really know how to fix this, but I'll try. My battle with Sabrina is very special because I used the whole team.
    @P*A : It's okay, I've read the whole story and it's very good. After you had posted the last chapter, I read it and I felt like writing again. (back then I was a bit lazy to write) But I don't think this time I would feel like writing again, I have a problem and I was very stressed out but also angry. I think there are no 'cures' for this time, but I'll try to be calm and patient again. If you're wondering what kind of problem I'm having, you can read about it in my deviantART journal. The link to my deviantART page is in my sig.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    May I join the club please? ;D

Sabrina's one of my favorite Kanto Gym Leaders. Pretty, mysterious and uh, cool. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back