• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Welcome to the club, Faline and Charizard! Glad to see Saffron's Treasure still has a bunch of fans.

P*A, looks like the fangirls are the majority in this place now. :P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *welcomes all the new members* X3 Nice to see you all here, and have fun, of course!
    @Zammy Uhm, I didn't count how many girls and how many boys are here now, but it seems you're right. X3 Whoah, seems like Sabrina is popular with the girls right now! Anyone got an idea why? XD I'm calling her new outfit, and yes, you can shoot me. X3
    @all Anyone who has a topic idea, feel free to post it. Otherwise...anyone wanting to post his/her favourite Sabrina fanfic? Old favourite topic of mine, heh. And no, fics written by yourself don't count. >>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • *welcomes all the new members* X3 Nice to see you all here, and have fun, of course!
    @Zammy Uhm, I didn't count how many girls and how many boys are here now, but it seems you're right. X3 Whoah, seems like Sabrina is popular with the girls right now! Anyone got an idea why? XD I'm calling her new outfit, and yes, you can shoot me. X3
    @all Anyone who has a topic idea, feel free to post it. Otherwise...anyone wanting to post his/her favourite Sabrina fanfic? Old favourite topic of mine, heh. And no, fics written by yourself don't count. >>
    *shoots* I don't think it's the outfit, but rather the fact that Sabrina is awesome. :P

And as for a new topic, let's see...Do think Sabrina would like any of the new 5th Gen Psychics?

wesker7

SHOK Leader
    Years
  • Sabrina is my favorite gym leader, together with Clair and Flannery.

I'd like to join.

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @wesker7 ^.^ Welcome to the club! Have fun here!

@Zammy *shot* x,x Okay, point taken, she *is* awesome. =3 But with wesker7 joining us *points upwards*, do we have more fangirls or fanboys now? I forgot to count...

As for the topic...um, how many psychics do we have? Victiny, who's legendary and thus, out of reach for every noble trainer except Takuto with his Darkrai, he's too awesome to be a cheater. The weird green blob...ehm, not appealing. At all. >.> And the gothic doll thing. While Sabrina is kinda both (XD!!!), I doubt she would like it. Doll issues, ya know? =3
    Any psychic I forgot?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sabrina has a lot of good Pokemon on her team. And she is one of my favorite female characters. Hopefully she will show up again :D

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Well, with the new influx of members, I suppose recycling old ideas is alright. Kinda fun anyways- so any of the new kids got ideas for discussion?

Also, @ P*A: I agree. Personally, I find most of the new Pokemon to be rather unoriginal and tripe (ditto with most of Gen 4, actually). However, I suppose it could just be premature senility. XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @Iron Mankey Premature senility? XD!! Who's senile now? The designers? They've been since Gen III, methink. I haven't found a single new Pokemon yet that I truly like, but then again, I only like very few Pokemon. =/ And I don't even like all Pokemon Sabrina uses (Gallade, urgh. o,x). But so far, we only got two psychic Pokemon revealed, three if you count Victiny, so there's still a chance a good one appears. =3

@Charizard Will and her make a much, much better one! ^.^ Of course they do! I think...oh dear, what's it called again...TelepathyShipping? ...dunno...something along these lines...wait, not Telepathy was Anabell x Espeon (yes, there's such a shipping out there...) I've already read a Lucian x Sabrina, and it was semi-good. Good, for both Sabrina and Lucian were portrayed in-character, semi because the writer hinted that they were going to break up anyway...
    Now, let's drag Zammy out of this conversation, I just KNOW his kind of comments on these shippings...;- )

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to Reshiram Man and all the other new members! :D

Sabrina and Lucian, eh? Naw, she's better off with Bill. *shot* As for Will, not a chance in...in whatever Arceus' nemesis reigns over. XD

As for the fifth gen Pokémon, I see quite a few Psychic-types that Sabrina may be intrigured about. Gochiruzeru, anyone? ^_^

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • ^^ Welcome to the club, Reshiram Man! A lot of new faces around here...though we still need more posters. XD

Isn't that PokeManiac a bit too young for her? Besides, I can't see Sabrina going out wiht someone whi accidently split himself with a Pokemon...though she probably knows how it feels. XD
    Nah...while I like Gochiruzeru myself (for obvious reasons), I can't see Sabrina liking it. I can't see her liking any of the new psychic Pokemon...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • ^^ Welcome to the club, Reshiram Man! A lot of new faces around here...though we still need more posters. XD
    Agreed. Whoever posts gets a cookie, okay? :D

Isn't that PokeManiac a bit too young for her? Besides, I can't see Sabrina going out wiht someone whi accidently split himself with a Pokemon...though she probably knows how it feels. XD
    Not the Bill I was talking about. *shot repeatedly*

Nah...while I like Gochiruzeru myself (for obvious reasons), I can't see Sabrina liking it. I can't see her liking any of the new psychic Pokemon...
    But there are a tonne of new Psychic Pokémon out there. She may like the ones based on the Greys...or Hihidaruma. *cough*

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Agreed. Whoever posts gets a cookie, okay? :D
    *starts baking cookies* Heh, Christmas is soon, mh? Though Halloween cookies would be more fitting...
    Did I mention that watching the Sabrina episodes would make a good Halloween event, too? They are kinda scary....*cough*
    Not the Bill I was talking about. *shot repeatedly*
    D'oh. Very obvious, m'dear. Why do you think I spoke about Bill Masaki *obvious hint is obvious* when I *knew* that another Bill was meant?
    Speaking about shippings...any idea for Sabrina x Caitlin? =3 Now with Caitlin being a psychic E4 (and maybe a psychic herself), that shipping makes so much more sense.After all, Sabrina is *always* shipped with psychic E4 trainers.*shot*.
    But there are a tonne of new Psychic Pokémon out there. She may like the ones based on the Greys...or Hihidaruma. *cough*
    Enlighten me, what Pokemon are you talking about? Oo I know Hihidaruma (hihi, hihi...oh dear...), that is...a big red ape, right? xD But I dunno what you mean with the Greys...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Psychic*Shipper said:
    *starts baking cookies* Heh, Christmas is soon, mh? Though Halloween cookies would be more fitting...
    Christmas would be more fitting now, as Halloween is behind us. xD

Psychic*Shipper said:
    Did I mention that watching the Sabrina episodes would make a good Halloween event, too? They are kinda scary....*cough*
    Hmm, I never thought of that. Good idea though PsychicShipping is scarier.

Psychic*Shipper said:
    D'oh. Very obvious, m'dear. Why do you think I spoke about Bill Masaki *obvious hint is obvious* when I *knew* that another Bill was meant?
    For the pun of it? *shot*

Psychic*Shipper said:
    Speaking about shippings...any idea for Sabrina x Caitlin? =3 Now with Caitlin being a psychic E4 (and maybe a psychic herself), that shipping makes so much more sense.
    That would be interesting, and I could imagine a few laughable scenes between the two. As for a name, how about...PinkVelvet Shipping? XDD

Psychic*Shipper said:
    After all, Sabrina is *always* shipped with psychic E4 trainers.*shot*.
    Like who, Lucian? I thought he was with SHIRONA!!!

Psychic*Shipper said:
    Enlighten me, what Pokemon are you talking about? Oo I know Hihidaruma (hihi, hihi...oh dear...), that is...a big red ape, right? xD But I dunno what you mean with the Greys...
    Hihidaruma is the big red ape, and the one that looks like the Greys is Riguree:

605Riguree.png
    images

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Joining as her episodes were probobly my favorites of the entire first series and perhaps of all time. Plus Psychic pokemon are totally awesome!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, ♠Dawn Rayne♠! :D

And I agree with everything you just said. Four generations have passed since that walk through Saffron City, but Sabrina's still my favourite. ^^

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Nice to see we're still getting new members. XD And I can't add anything, besides the obvious fact that it would have been nice to see Sabrina appear in B&W as well.

Christmas would be more fitting now, as Halloween is behind us. xD
    Indeed. *gets Christmas decorations out* Quite surprisingly, I've never read a fic in which Sabrina celebrates Christmas. Amazing, when you see the amount of fics I've gathered...
    wait, forget that, there is one. XD Nevermind.
    Hmm, I never thought of that. Good idea though PsychicShipping is scarier.
    ^^ *g* I did just that for Halloween. Besides watching Blair Witch Project, which didn't scare me so much...seriously, the Sabrina episodes were scarier,, when I was younger. Oo
    For *you*, PsychicShipping is scarier. I should write a Halloween fic for you about it, next year.
    For the pun of it? *shot*
    Yes, for the pun of it, which is a pun in itself. *shoots*
    That would be interesting, and I could imagine a few laughable scenes between the two. As for a name, how about...PinkVelvet Shipping? XDD
    Besides not being very creative...well, the name is okay. I guess. Until a better one is found. XD
    Like who, Lucian? I thought he was with SHIRONA!!!
    When he's not with Cynthia (...), he's with Sabrina. Two fics at least with this shipping, and counting.
    Hihidaruma is the big red ape, and the one that looks like the Greys is Riguree:

605Riguree.png
    images
    Um, yeah, thanks. Oo I guess in case Sabrina is interested in men in black *shot*, she might get this Pokemon....

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Psychic*Shipper said:
    Indeed. *gets Christmas decorations out* Quite surprisingly, I've never read a fic in which Sabrina celebrates Christmas. Amazing, when you see the amount of fics I've gathered...
    wait, forget that, there is one. XD Nevermind.
    Best keep those Christmas decorations stored away, as now it's time for Valentines Day! :P

Psychic*Shipper said:
    ^^ *g* I did just that for Halloween. Besides watching Blair Witch Project, which didn't scare me so much...seriously, the Sabrina episodes were scarier,, when I was younger. Oo
    I didn't really find them scary, but I did find them better than the majority of episodes. One of the few times when the line "Play with me!" puts shivers in one's spine.

Psychic*Shipper said:
    For *you*, PsychicShipping is scarier. I should write a Halloween fic for you about it, next year.
    Interesting. Hopefully it ends with Will being turned into a doll. xD

Psychic*Shipper said:
    Um, yeah, thanks. Oo I guess in case Sabrina is interested in men in black *shot*, she might get this Pokemon....
    Will wears purple, right? In which case I'm fine with that. *shot*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back