• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • Teh P*A is back...for what feels like the tenth time or so. XD
    Best keep those Christmas decorations stored away, as now it's time for Valentines Day! :P
    Mh, very right. =3 *gets lil Plushies of Sabrina&Will and, of course, Will's standard roses*
    I didn't really find them scary, but I did find them better than the majority of episodes. One of the few times when the line "Play with me!" puts shivers in one's spine.
    Really? D= Then you don't know how scary kids can be when they just want to play with you...on the other hand, Sabrina was sorta a kid and very, very scary...or at least the doll was.
    Interesting. Hopefully it ends with Will being turned into a doll. xD
    *shrugs* For a Halloween fic, it fits, I guess. I could as well turn the whole cast into dolls and have Sabrina play bowling with them...
    Will wears purple, right? In which case I'm fine with that. *shot*
    Not in the original GSC. B-) He does wear black there.

@davidcool23 and misterkennedy1: Wait, what, fanfics? And one fic I might not know about? (On the other hand, I have a few with both Ash&Sabrina in it, so I might just not recognise it...) Link plz? Or some more details, so I could find it myself? ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Joinage. She is one of my favourite gym leader. :]
    Welcome to the club, VarimathraS! I'm glad to see Sabrina still has her fans. :D

Psychic*Shipper said:
    Teh P*A is back...for what feels like the tenth time or so. XD
    Welcome back!

Psychic*Shipper said:
    @davidcool23 and misterkennedy1: Wait, what, fanfics? And one fic I might not know about? (On the other hand, I have a few with both Ash&Sabrina in it, so I might just not recognise it...) Link plz? Or some more details, so I could find it myself? ^^
    What, a fic P*A hasn't heard about? Is that even possible? =O

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    You know, it would probably be better off if this club was closed (and restarted, if you wish). Most of the posts in this thread are by former members, including me - the original owner of this club hasn't been here forever. A new club would make more sense.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I don't think we need a new thread for this, personally. We've stuck here for so long already, after all. I even have posts on the first page, XD.

On the other hand, I think we need something other than random talk with occasional references to Sabrina, and the other unofficial reason for our being: Will. I see three new members joining on this page alone, but not much discussion is precipitating. Let's put on our thinking caps and see how we can change that.

I'll take a shot at doing just that, with bringing forth a new topic: It's been fifteen years since Pokémon came out, and thus fifteen years since the Sabrina fandom began. If you're reading this here post, chances are you are still a fan of our jewel of Saffron. Why do you think this is the case?

For my answer, I'll bring forth a few answers. First of all, I fell in love with her in-game character, from the original sprite to the nuances of her character. At the time I probably would have called it a crush, but looking back I see she was a personification of everything I wanted to be. The fact that she used Psychic types was undeniably the reason why they became my favourite, and why I ended up using this alias of 'Alakazam' for most of my online adult life. And moreover, my place in the Sabrina fandom ultimately led me to this thread on PokéCommunity, which is the only reason I chose this site to be my 'home base,' as opposed to Serebii, Bulbagarden, or any of the other Pokémon sites out there at the time. I've met many wonderful people here, including CPF and Psychic*Absol, whom I will never forget. And all of it is thanks to my younger, gender-confused self trying to escape the world by playing Blue version and coming across this fictional character who has ended up becoming so much more. And I am greatful. ^_^

Wow, I never know when I'm going to write such a long paragraph until I've come to the end. XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • No idea why I choose the glorious day of fish Jigglypuff...well, you know, April 1st to come back again, but nevermind.

Mh...reason why I still like Sabrina. Good question. XD Back when I was a small, small girl....centuries ago...I was a fan of Mewtwo. Depressed, weird, lonely psychics syndrome, anyone? I still remember that I couldn't imagine *not* being a fan of him. And then, suddenly, poof, one day, I remembered the Saffron episodes and became fascinated by her. o,o Can't explain why or how (or I probably did already in this thread...I tend to repeat myself.). I also met my first internet friends via Sabrina, some of them not lasting very long, some of them lasting till today *winks at Zammy Jigglypuff*. I guess that's also important, that I met people I could talk about Sabrina with...and that there's still material coming up, fanfics, fanart, the usual. And by now, she's such an important part of my childhood and life that I cannot imagine to *not* like her one day, either. Maybe what happened to Mewtwo will happen to her one day, too, maybe one day I will disappear from this club for good (and not just for a few months *cough*) but right now, it doesn't look like that.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    @all: Everyone, I'm really sorry for the last post but I have some important news. I'll be busy from now on, so I won't have much time in the forum and this club. But when I have some time I'll be active in the forums again, but not here. I'll make a Sabrina fanclub in that forum when I have the time. Lastly, I want you to know that Sabrina will always be my favourite gym leader, ever since I battled her in the English patched Pokemon Heart Gold. Farewell everyone! I'll be leaving from this club.

innuendo

Polish Gym Challenger
    Years
  • Psychic*Absol and all, I'm back again. Sorry for my absence but I finished one of my study. Now I try to finish next faculty and go to Phd candidate. What's new? Yesterday I saw again Koga and Janine and I wanted to back there.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Psychic*Absol and all, I'm back again. Sorry for my absence but I finished one of my study. Now I try to finish next faculty and go to Phd candidate. What's new? Yesterday I saw again Koga and Janine and I wanted to back there.
    Welcome back, innuendo! About the absence, no worries. Activity isn't too strong here right now(seeing it's taken two weeks to reply to your post, sorries), but we're still very much alive. :D

Wow, you've gone far in your studies, then. Good luck! :D

You saw Koga and Janine? What about Sabrina? *shot*

I've liked Janine ever since I first saw her(not as much as Sabrina, but still...), and I've read some good fanfics with her too.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I'm like the boomerang that always comes back...just that it takes me a bit to come back. ... Anyways, welcome back innuendo! ^^ Really nice to see you back around here! =3 Seen any new fics or other stuff of Sabrina? I have, but not much of good quality. =/ Especially the fics that focus around her are getting rarer. *glares at Zammy for obvious reasons*

@DarkGreiga =/ Sorry to see you leave. I wish you well, wherever you go. And keep Sabrina in your mind, right? ;)

@ryaneden Sure you can join. If you don't mind joining the zombies crazy Sabrina fans that just cannot stop. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • You're not the only boomerang, P*A. *sweatdrop*

I suppose I am a crazed zombie Sabrina fangirl, despite the fact that I haven't really been active in the fandom for some time now. Sabrina transcends the Pokémon fandom, so I'll be said fangirl long after the franchise is dead(hypothetically speaking, of course).

If only I continued one of my stories so we could get into that. *glares at myself* *hides*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back