• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen sabrina?

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    do you often find that you end up going through the whole game only to walk up to the varidiangym to realize its still locked and realized youd never been to saffron city? it happens to me like 9/10 times i play through the game...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • When I first Played Fire Red, I followed a walthrough so I was able to complete is sucessfully without any problems.

If I had played it with any help, I'm sure I would have got stuck on that part. I remember that that was what happened to me when I played Pokemon Blue.

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
  • I knew i had to go there because i talk to practically everyone for advice, pokemon, items etc.

So no, i never had that problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Well, I save the fight with Sabrina till I won the other six badges and defeat Team Rocket... So it possibly could happen to me.

But Sabrina is my favourite Gym Leader of all games, so I never could forget about her. ^_^ So in fact, no, I don´t know that problem. Even while playing the game the first time and don´t know her, I challenged her before surfing to Cinnabar Island. [Well, the ORIGINAL Blue edition, of course. When I played FR/LG the first time, I knowed Pokemon for many years already... xD]

Years
  • Forgot to go to Saffron? No! I sometimes fight Sabrina before even going to Fuchsia, but i always fight her before going to Cinnabar, no matter what. It's just habit, really.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • lol something similar happened to my friend's brother in Blue. He beat most of the game skipping of Erika, so he went back and owned the Gym using tackle on his Venasaur...

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • The first time I played Pokémon Yellow, it drove me crazy that there was this one gym with a Rocket standing in front of it that wouldn't let me in. So as soon as I cleared Team Rocket out of Saffron City, I went and challenged Sabrina.

And got owned. So I battled the Fuchsia gym to train for a rematch against Sabrina.

But between the memory of that annoying Rocket that wouldn't let me in and the memory of fighting Koga as training against Sabrina, I've never forgotten to fight her.

The only gym leader I've ever forgotten is Winona in Emerald.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It never happens to me, for two reasons.

One: I always go everywhere I can go before I proceed to go through with an event that allows me to go further. In this case the battle with Snorlax.

Two: Sabrina is my favourite gym leader in all of Pokemon, so I can't possibly forget her. Rather, I look forward to confronting her as soon as I can. The only problem I may have is not wanted to beat her, for fear of not seeing her sprite again. XDD

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Well, I really never missed Sabrina...

In fact, i always remember Saffron City - Because i get the Psychic there.

It's my favorite TM.

Haha! :)

P.S. = Extra! Extra! Visit my Newspaper Thread! :)

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    well usualy i end up transfering my save from fr/lg to the computer so i can play on emulator at 300% speed then transfer it back and somehow i always end up forgetting sabrina ._.

Years
  • Never really happened to me, but I sure do remember battling her and her Alakazam. That Reflect/X Defend + Recover Strategy really bugged me.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • The only problem I may have is not wanted to beat her, for fear of not seeing her sprite again. XDD
    Dito, same reason here. I never forget to battle Sabrina, I rather have problems deciding when to battle her because after that, her sprite will be lost as long as I don't restart the game. ;.;

Back