• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina's Kadabra vs Mewtwo

Years
  • Ok this is something that I consider so important that I registered specifically to get opinions for it. Who would win a fight between these two? That Kadabra was so powerful, I think nothing can hold a candle to it. It also has the coolest voice. What do other people think?

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
  • I think Mewtwo would underestimate the Kadabra a few times, but over the course of the fight I think Mewtwo would win. I don't know if Sabrina would be able to attack Mewtwo to any great effect, though - deep inside she's still the little girl she once was, and that might be her weakness, but I wouldn't mind if it we had a Sabrina vs. Mewtwo fight, or if Sabrina went around attacking Trainers. She was very cool. Creepy, but cool.

Years
  • Seeing Special's Sabrina vs the anime Mewtwo would be awesome. Considering the connection both have to Giovanni, that would be freaky, yet cool.

(Yes, Special's Mewtwo was also a Team Rocket bio-weapon, but wasn't played up as such.)

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I dunno...in my opinion it could go either way. In a game a Kadabra could easily beat Mewtwo (if it was leveled up) but in the anime...I doubt it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Probably Mewtwo but you never know. In the games, normal trainers like us are able to raise Pokemon to be strong enough to defeat it and Sabrina is really strong.

She also has a very strong connection with her Pokemon, afterall she's psychic.

Maybe if her Haunter evolved, it would stand a good chance.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Argh...my mind tells me that Mewtwo would win, but my heart wants me to scream out Kadabra. XD In the game, I think all is possible, but I don't care for the games so much. Manga would be pretty interesting, like Charaxes already said. (I don't doubt that Gio would force her to fight against Mewtwo...>>;;;) And anime...seriously, why should they fight if not for fun? And then, I think Mewtwo would win against Kadabra/Alakazam/Haunter/Gengar/whatever, but if he fights against Sabrina, it might end in a draw. ^^ And no, this is not a biased opinion. XD

Back