• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Toto! I am back! ^^ *hugs* So being doing alright? =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am doing so GREAT!! Because I am here, not at work....XD Talking to you guys and being here makes my day and night. ^^

Hahaha...Stevo is too cute. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah and my sig it is on fire.... WHAT!!!! it is on fire *runs around holding head* What to do, What to dooo Waaaaahhh!! *keeps repeating*

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Cna someone please help me, I need a fire putting out *jumps in and tries to save the sig* Waaaaaaaahhh!!! *runs out on fire* ah hot hot hot *rolls on floor and rund around in circles* help me my but is on firs owie.

Stevo-Kun

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yup, yup. ^^ Glad you are doing great too Toto. =3

XDD!! Stevo XD Oh okay...*gets some water in a bucket* Here...where should I pour it?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • No not the sig MEEEE!!!. I am on fire waaaaahhhh!!!! *runs around in cirles* wahh!!, ooh a pond *runs to it and puts bum out in the pond* Ahhhhhh!!. thats better hehe

Stevo-Kun

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD Awwww....*give Stevo a pillow that has ice inside* ^^

Yay! Your avvy is so cute Toto. =3

Back