• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • But we was talking about tea and now it is Satoshi flavoured and Ashie Pie ?.?. I am not angry or anything XP

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • That was several posts ago Stevo ....a lot of posts before yours....and besides...you do know who I am don't you? I mean Satoshi is a topic of this club. I love him to pieces and I was not commenting on what was said out of respect for you but you just ...I dont know seemed upset anyway.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • I know, but the main topic is you and it seems that we can't talk aobout other things, I respect you alot too

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Ok I won't... but I don't want to seem like an angry person... cus I am hyper. *stops and hangs his head in shame*

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • *hugs tight* You dont seem angry I just dont want to talk about not talking about Satoshi. Back to Tea or something.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • *gets hugged tight* Well yeah... but I know you love him so much but... I also know others things that others don't and that is only staying between me and you

Stevo-Kun

Back