• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Fox Fire

Loving Steven
Years
  • totodile said:
    XD! Since when does he have a tail?

ummm..since now! XD

tail.bmp

behold! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh cool! May I join the party? ^^ Toto you are so awesome! Thanks to you my dream came true. I wanted to watch Pokemon in Japanese. And you gave me that chance, thank you so much. *hugs* You are the greatest!!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    Oh cool! May I join the party? ^^ Toto you are so awesome! Thanks to you my dream came true. I wanted to watch Pokemon in Japanese. And you gave me that chance, thank you so much. *hugs* You are the greatest!!
    Awwwwwwww! You are too sweet Pika *huggles*

I dont think I like him with a tail. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    You know I am innocent! That is why my name is Angela XD

OMG! That is so cool. I never thought of that. XDD *gives you Black Mage Ash*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XDDD! Are you going to download the next Japanese epsiode later today? ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really? That is awesome! =D Yeah I notice that the last two or three revolved around May. Is this one going to have more Ash? XD

Back