• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
He is! And StBrookes if you dont like someone we dont need to know about it.

I love that thread ! *hugs it*

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Good luck stbrookes!
Well I found the Misty pic rather cute(I like her)
*Takes cover from mob of Advanceshippers*
:laugh:
Seriously he's awesome!

Thanks SoA!!! (oh and im an Advanceshipper.... so.... *chases after him j/k*)

(Thank goodness that I only have two test on monday!!!)

Oh and sorry Toto *walks off crying*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Aaaaawwww *hugs stbrookes*
Don't worry none of that offends me, it's actually pretty awesome to have different kinds of friends ^_^
Yeah it is. I only had one friend end our friendship just cause I switched ships. I used to be a PokeShipper but that was ages ago.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
totodile said:
Yeah it is. I only had one friend end our friendship just cause I switched ships. I used to be a PokeShipper but that was ages ago.
Oh what a great friend(sarcasm) *rolls eyes*
Some people can be so immature. I personally love how different all my friends are and I would never turn my back on any of them no matter what. I stick with them till the end.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Oh what a great friend(sarcasm) *rolls eyes*
Some people can be so immature. I personally love how different all my friends are and I would never turn my back on any of them no matter what. I stick with them till the end.
Neither would I ^^ It was Tatt if you know her BTW.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Oh, okay. I don't like it when people just cut off friends because they don't like certain things and you do. I had a certain situation like that at the start of high school :\
Yeah its pretty messed up =/

She wasn't any fun anyway we would pretend to chase Ash on MSN and then she would give him to Misty. I may like some shippings but if I had the choice he would be mine! XD I would not give him to some other girl! XD

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
totodile said:
Yeah its pretty messed up =/

She wasn't any fun anyway we would pretend to chase Ash on MSN and then she would give him to Misty. I may like some shippings but if I had the choice he would be mine! XD I would not give him to some other girl! XD
Heck no! I'd tie him up and stash him in that room in the back lol, pretty Silence of the Lambs like :laugh:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Heck no! I'd tie him up and stash him in that room in the back lol, pretty Silence of the Lambs like :laugh:
Then you could play with him whenever you wanted XD

Back