• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Anne Freaks?
    I'm only heard of Anne Franks.
    But are they even mangas? O.o

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Angela! *glomps* How are you doing tonight? =D

I am finally home after working eight hours. It wasn't that bad, that I thought it was. I was glad it went fast. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • *glomps back* Hey Lucy!

I'm a lil annoyed right now because of things people posted about me in the one above thread =/

Calling me weird, mean and scary =/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What the....?! That isn't right! Man, I think that thread is getting out of control. I think someone needs to close it and start a new one.

Some people don't have any respect. >__> Even though they are probably joking, this is a cruel joke. They shouldn't do it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, if they can't figure out of what to say to the person above then they shouldn't go so low and start the "name calling". Like leave the thread for a couple of minutes or hours and come back. I know I do that.

Anyway, what anime you are watching now? ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh cool! Red Garden huh? Well I am glad you really like it so far. I still need to finish up Lovely Complex. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Red Garden, the storyline is complicated.

Genre is supernatural, mystery & horror but its not scary ....so I dunno why the horror except that people get killed but don't you see killings in Bleach anyway?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm....good point! Yeah, well actually no one dies in Bleach. But they do get badly hurt. I can take someone getting killed. I don't get scared on that. But if it is too bloody, then I might have a problem. I do like supernatural and mystery anime. Some of them are pretty good.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I just don't think it fits into horror. Its not that bloody I think you could handle it. Up to you though obviously plus it may be hard to find the download because Demonoid is offline...thats where I got it from.

Back